F10 520d booking to delivery time frame

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
cool.. I will go back and check out it out. go and test drive the diesel 520!

Call my SA today and was informed that car arriving at their showroom tomorrow or day after! Only 5 or 6 days of my order. So anyone wanting quick delivery can check with TS Ipoh. Loan also approved today. PBB 5 yrs at 2.48 and CIMB 5 yrs at 2.45. Now must go to JPJ quick to chose a nice no.

Kht;676965 said:
Call my SA today and was informed that car arriving at their showroom tomorrow or day after! Only 5 or 6 days of my order. So anyone wanting quick delivery can check with TS Ipoh. Loan also approved today. PBB 5 yrs at 2.48 and CIMB 5 yrs at 2.45. Now must go to JPJ quick to chose a nice no.

Congrat bro:). I ordered mine in mid sept from AB Johore and they promise to deliver my 520D alpine white/cinnamon by mid Oct. You manage squeeze any free gift from them? AB only giving me free tint from " smart tint" . I never heard abt this brand before:(

Htw;677198 said:
Congrat bro:). I ordered mine in mid sept from AB Johore and they promise to deliver my 520D alpine white/cinnamon by mid Oct. You manage squeeze any free gift from them? AB only giving me free tint from " smart tint" . I never heard abt this brand before:(

i ordered mine from AB JB too, other then the free tint, remember to claim the umbrella, polo shirt, and one cap too ...

Htw;677198 said:
Bro no free gift but something very much better but can't reveal here. Squeezed the dealer real hard and being in Ipoh where almost every buyer won't dare touch a diesel I got a great deal. PM me if any bro interested to come to Ipoh. Should have one more 520d coming here without a suitor. Great deal and early delivery!

willie;677216 said:
i ordered mine from AB JB too, other then the free tint, remember to claim the umbrella, polo shirt, and one cap too ...

Really? I tot I'm de only 1 getting umbrella & cap.. Maybe bargaining not ours cup of tea....

Htw;677198 said:

I was offered "Wingard" security tint from Ab Sg Besi. Heard of it before?

Kht;677219 said:
Bro no free gift but something very much better but can't reveal here. Squeezed the dealer real hard and being in Ipoh where almost every buyer won't dare touch a diesel I got a great deal. PM me if any bro interested to come to Ipoh. Should have one more 520d coming here without a suitor. Great deal and early delivery!

Bro, u've got PM

Good news! Car arrived at Ipoh showroom of TS this morning. Now to see my new toy in a while and get nice Reg no. at JPJ

Kht;677378 said:
Good news! Car arrived at Ipoh showroom of TS this morning. Now to see my new toy in a while and get nice Reg no. at JPJ

Congratulations! Please do update us about your new ride and better still, take some pictures of your toy and post them here ya!

Saw car at TS and got reg no at JPJ this morning. Sorry don't know how to post photos yet. Will try to learn. Old man slow in learning lah hehehe

I got my 520d from TS Ipoh also, good service, and there are really little people interested in diesel BMW in Perak.

Decided to ppt the registration to wait for AHS. The No. I got yesterday not really to my liking but as it is coming to the end of the AHR series there were not many choices left. Better be a little late than regret for the next few years.

there are few ways of getting nice number
1- tender (long process, but i did for my current car, cheap one only, paid RM210 for repeating number like AACC :) )
2- go to jpj at first day when they open for new number, you have to have good timing on this, at this time, jpj will release tender number which not been tendered for sale (i got 9696 for my wife car using this method, paid RM400 to jpj)
3- choose number from display, depending on your luck to get what number u want

Kht;677772 said:
Decided to ppt the registration to wait for AHS. The No. I got yesterday not really to my liking but as it is coming to the end of the AHR series there were not many choices left. Better be a little late than regret for the next few years.

Finally the waits is over.:rock: Received email from my SA that the car already arrived. Need to sort out some papers and JPJ.
Hopefully can test power this weekend and compare with my current ride 2.5VGT oil burner.:driver:

Thank you to all of you for your support:41:

bgx;677880 said:
Finally the waits is over.:rock: Received email from my SA that the car already arrived. Need to sort out some papers and JPJ.
Hopefully can test power this weekend and compare with my current ride 2.5VGT oil burner.:driver:

Thank you to all of you for your support:41:

Congratulations! Please post some shots here!

Top Bottom