AH(20Hr): 90
AH(5Hr): -
L(mm): 352
W(mm): 175
OH(mm): 190
Dry Weight: 17.3
Acid Vol. (L): 5.0
Terminal type: 1 (regular)

Ok found the Varta battery spec for our cars. Now to find who has stock of them here and how much..

E90325ivarta.jpg

Century DIN 88 MF18

Voltage: 12
Plate/Cell: ??
AH(20Hr): 90
L(mm): 353
Dry Weight (kg): ?
Acid Vol. (L): ?

By careful of the dimension.. takut cannot fit.. :p

Varta Ultra dynamic 12 V 95 Ah (595 901 085 3332)
Preisspanne: 264,95 EUR - 296,95 EUR Durchschnittspreis: 280,95 EUR

s1_produktbild_gross.gif

AH(20Hr): 95
L(mm): 353
Dry Weight (kg): ?
Acid Vol. (L): ?

Hallo astro! Some of those you're putting up got battery water holes lar. Us E90 fanatics don't fiddle with battery water ok? :D

aduh bro bateri apa tu..nak pitam dengar..
price market around DIN 66L RM 290~310 ONLY..MF

Schwepps;415136 said:
Hallo astro! Some of those you're putting up got battery water holes lar. Us E90 fanatics don't fiddle with battery water ok? :D

Allo! U look carefully on all the MF batteries in the market, all got water hole wan, otw how else can they do the first fill?! MF also got acid la, only you don't need to top up.. :p

Any low battery indicator on the dashboard? Or symptoms before it "konk" out?

MSport;415175 said:
Any low battery indicator on the dashboard? Or symptoms before it "konk" out?

On my E46 there is no dashboard indication.

I just felt that it started getting harder to start.

One day I had to try 3 times for it to start. The battery indicator is usless cos it's location makes it hard to see and if you have not seen how it functions before, you will not be able to tell.

Took it to the shop and tested it and found that the alternator is charging but the batterry is weak.

So change the original Varta for a Korean-made brand for RM350. He swapped the battery whilst the engine was running thus not resetting any system.

Watta 60038 (DIN100L)

D3 in the picture..
batt_03.jpg

AH(20Hr): 100
L(mm): 351
Dry Weight (kg): 17.4
Acid Vol. (L): 6.0

This one I think not MF.. :p

astroboy;415160 said:
Allo! U look carefully on all the MF batteries in the market, all got water hole wan, otw how else can they do the first fill?! MF also got acid la, only you don't need to top up.. :p

Izzit ah! Now with MF batteries I just use until car cannot start, so I don't even know where the battery is! So how to know whether got holes or not? Haven't bought a bottle of battery water for 10 years mah. :rolleyes:

Depending on you guys to find the right OEM battery to buy outside, for the benefit of all. :wink:

how about battery that e46 use? i was qouted 500+ by ab (and claim to be 5 yrs also by them) am not sure when will mine dies, but the price is just scary.

Varta battery & bosch battery

Traveler;414954 said:
Friend of mine was just charged RM1k :eek: today to change her car battery that died. It sure sounds like she got ripped off. Can anyone shed light on how much we can expect to pay for our batteries?

Dear sir,

We are distributor for Varta Battery & Bosch battery. Call us to get a great price with atleast 20% cheaper then reseller price. Free delivery & trade in rebate for ur faulty battery. Call me @ 012-2255152 or email to sirlim.cooper@live.com.

Thank you

i was reading the E 90 manual about the battery and i saw this info about 'recharging the battery' on page 137 can someone confirm this info wether the battery can really be recharge or not when it's getting weak....

Top Bottom