4) nizart
5) NKTOB
6) hakimradzuan
7)
8)
9)
10)

Fireuz Bro, or other sifus..
Just a quick check before i join you all with the copy of the disc, which i am interested ..

1) My e60 (japan spec,year 2004), what version would that be, MkIII or Mk4, and compatible with your disc or not..?

2) My friends e39 (japan spec , year 99), would it possible to use the sat nav from the disc, considering it is quite an old bimmer..?

Thanks a lot..

1) B33mEr
2) haywire
3) afifazhanee (tqvm!)
4) nizart
5) NKTOB
6) hakimradzuan
7) paultantk
8)
9)
10)

naharnms;582536 said:
Just a quick check before i join you all with the copy of the disc, which i am interested ..

1) My e60 (japan spec,year 2004), what version would that be, MkIII or Mk4, and compatible with your disc or not..?

2) My friends e39 (japan spec , year 99), would it possible to use the sat nav from the disc, considering it is quite an old bimmer..?

Thanks a lot..

japan spec sat nav might as well just throw it in the river...cannot use it whatever you do in malaysia other than replace whole system

naharnms;582536 said:

Thanks a lot..

Japan spec E60 cannot do anything as u have to change CCC.
Japan spec e39 can be use but you have to change the MK drive to us/uk spec.

Abg B33mEr, kasi cuci inbox sket, xbuleh nk send PM for the details la.. hehe

Hai all,

Now I'm officially close the order placement for public viewing since this is Official BMW Club forum, xmau la jual cetak rompak dipasaran terbuka.. hahaa...

But anyway, for those who still interested to copy this CD, please feel free to PM me... and for those who already paid the order, thanks a lot for the support.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha...

Tested the CD..I can vouch it works fine..thanks dato'!

weekend ni jom tt lagi..oh by the way, forgot to ask which tyre did u take in the end yesterday? Toyo ka? Harap2 feel much better driving back to Kemaman now..

I go for Toyo.. itu kedai baekk punyer racun.. tp different series, for the front, I took 225, and rear 235 (for better friction).. So far, ok la.. tyre grip baekk punyer.. Lalu kat jalan lepas hujan pun ok, kurang terhoyong hayang, max speed during cornering blh achieve 135kmH kat Karak highway with 45 to 55deg, which I believe aku still slow compare to org lama kat forum ni.. hehe

Thanks for the pleasure support guys. For those who made the payment, I wish thousands of thanks, and for those who are not, really appreciate if you guys can do so, so that I can send all 10 copies in one shot. After that, you guys wanna copy or what so ever, it's up to you la... hehe

Fireuz;582942 said:
Thanks for the pleasure support guys. For those who made the payment, I wish thousands of thanks, and for those who are not, really appreciate if you guys can do so, so that I can send all 10 copies in one shot. After that, you guys wanna copy or what so ever, it's up to you la... hehe

I wanna spread my cost too...ha ha ha

:dancing2:3 more copies left. Came on guys, faster2! Order for "First Version Original Copy" still open. Please PM me.. Go! Go! Go! :rock:

haywire;582558 said:
japan spec sat nav might as well just throw it in the river...cannot use it whatever you do in malaysia other than replace whole system

Hahaha..yes, maybe you are right there..
Just wonder, which river is closer to my house, Sg Penchala or Sg Klang !!!

Fireuz;583311 said:
:dancing2:3 more copies left. Came on guys, faster2! Order for "First Version Original Copy" still open. Please PM me.. Go! Go! Go! :rock:

Original la sangat hehe

Mine is on the way hehehe ... can't wait to install it ... I wonder with the new 2010 map comes also with upgraded firmware maybe?

Top Bottom