E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Demomode, have you found your car already? Pm me if ur interested on mine. 1J manual spec :listen:

Just brought E thirty four and powered by ijz(auto).Talking about handling,still in good handling for low and top speed and of course need some of modification if “mau belah”....,kasi ubat kuat and get some performance stuff to be in place,”Power to weight” maa..

aiks......jz x blah....? pelik nih.....well its not like its gonna be feather weigh la...but....at least it makes the car feels lighter hehehe.....

redshift;508916 said:
Just brought E thirty four and powered by ijz(auto).Talking about handling,still in good handling for low and top speed and of course need some of modification if “mau belah”....,kasi ubat kuat and get some performance stuff to be in place,”Power to weight” maa..

jo-e34;508932 said:
aiks......jz x blah....? pelik nih.....well its not like its gonna be feather weigh la...but....at least it makes the car feels lighter hehehe.....

ye la. camna takbleh blah tu? something wrong tu..:eek:

Correct me if I am wrong;.the single overhead cam M20B25 was switched to dohc M50B25 and raising power to 141Kw from 91kw.in my case,my 1Jz still use stock turbo’s and connected to the original exhaust system(assume it is from stock M20b25,year make on 1989).I wish to custom 3” exhaust system and hope the responsive as hell…hahha,any opinion from sifu2 how to make my e34 “blah”.,

Things on my wish list:
SAFC or similar boost controller,change to 2jz injector,fuel system.

Option 2.
Go for big single turbo.will report the findings soon.

mana2 Otai mania yng dah convert to 1jz,your advise and opinion is really appreciated.:top:

cheapest solution at the moment........3" all the way.....and an unrestricted backbox,it will cure you for a while,then get a piggy back and a boost controller to tune balik otherwise fuel consumption will be high i guess.......

redshift;510048 said:
Correct me if I am wrong;.the single overhead cam M20B25 was switched to dohc M50B25 and raising power to 141Kw from 91kw.in my case,my 1Jz still use stock turbo’s and connected to the original exhaust system(assume it is from stock M20b25,year make on 1989).I wish to custom 3” exhaust system and hope the responsive as hell…hahha,any opinion from sifu2 how to make my e34 “blah”.,

Things on my wish list:
SAFC or similar boost controller,change to 2jz injector,fuel system.

Option 2.
Go for big single turbo.will report the findings soon.

mana2 Otai mania yng dah convert to 1jz,your advise and opinion is really appreciated.:top:

hi bro..

wanna ask some question for e34 convert to 1jz:

i) how about the meter,is't working??temperature,speedo,rpm and fuel level
ii) how bout brake system??still using stock e34 or 1jz??
iii) can u recommand the workshop that installed the 1jz into ur e34

Tq,i really need this info,cause im plan to convert my e34..

farid_ayed;510431 said:
hi bro..

Fuel and speedo is stock bmw. For my car, my mech made an adapter to use stock bmw temp sensor into 1jz. RPM meter is stock but signal taken from 1jz.

Brake system easier to upgrade with bmw parts.

farid_ayed;510431 said:
hi bro..

bro, try yusuf workshop. behind petronas n giant batu caves. this genius guy can eliminate speed cut n rev cut without additional gadjet or piggyback.

farid_ayed;510431 said:
hi bro..

jo-e34, this is ur territory.......:cool:

seech;510444 said:
Fuel and speedo is stock bmw. For my car, my mech made an adapter to use stock bmw temp sensor into 1jz. RPM meter is stock but signal taken from 1jz.

Brake system easier to upgrade with bmw parts.

tq bro,really need more info for this convertion...:wink:

not my territory....later ppl....will misunderstood......the place where i go to....everything is working......thats all....hope that clarifies everything
=)

AAM;510576 said:
jo-e34, this is ur territory.......:cool:

hi....those anybody can give me what is the best ratio for my axle.Currently im using stock axle 3.91 on my oto 1jz.Wish to get at good ratio for max net power & net torque.

hey guys.. i finally got my e34 1jz manual. Lotsa things to do.

We should gather up these e34 1jz and see what to do and what can be done to our machines. Jom?!

I looking to refurbish the interiors.. advices?

Mine is still stock everything.

seech;482139 said:
Due to my old 520 rear diff its exactly 3000 rpm at 120kmh. Acceleration supposed to be better but I suppose FC is worse...

sorry to tumpang lalu ;)

when cruising back to KL, my 1jz manual did about 130kmh at 3000rpm. Each 1000rpm is about 30kmh.

btw, wats the redline rev for 1jz?

so many E34 are transplanting 1jz these days. haha. i wonder how fast can it goes. never sat in one before. no doubt it'll "fly" haha

-azfar-;516422 said:
so many E34 are transplanting 1jz these days. haha. i wonder how fast can it goes. never sat in one before. no doubt it'll "fly" haha

bro, u remind me of my son :p

mine could only do 210kmh but with 3 bent wheels.. so it was very uneasy at that speed. I have heard some 1jz do up to 260kmh. a 2jz did 285kmh on the RSM. yikes!!

personally, i dont intend to do that kinda speed.. too dangerous. just want to reach 200kmh faster ;)

redshift;516273 said:
hi....those anybody can give me what is the best ratio for my axle.Currently im using stock axle 3.91 on my oto 1jz.Wish to get at good ratio for max net power & net torque.

Hi bro, may i know what model is your E34? You mentioned your stock is 3.91, is it 520? What is the rpm when you travel at 100km/h? Thanks. Currently mine is 2100rpm at 100km/h.

Top Bottom