E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
-azfar-;517674 said:
i think you accidently put the K on the front. it supposed to be 110m/h :p (as in miles not meter)

alright i understand now bro. thanks a lot for the clarification :top: i was wondering because i heard some ppl are doing it to their m50b20 so was kinda curious about it as it saves trouble in looking for a reliable m50b25 to transplant in. haha.

what's stroke kit btw?

wow 110mph.... very very fast.... my balls cannot stand for such impact:rock::rock:hehehe

most of ppl will doing thier full transplant, which no only the block you mention.

stroke kit ah i also not clear what it included, but normally will come with bigger piston and what else??? i dun liao hehehe

j-E34;517695 said:
wow 110mph.... very very fast.... my balls cannot stand for such impact:rock::rock:hehehe

most of ppl will doing thier full transplant, which no only the block you mention.

stroke kit ah i also not clear what it included, but normally will come with bigger piston and what else??? i dun liao hehehe

my balls don't think can la but yours definately can!

if transplanting, what other things i must change also? so far noted - gearbox and ECU. anything else? i'm kinda new with all this transplant thing. sorry to ask so many questions from you bro. haha.

-azfar-;517822 said:
my balls don't think can la but yours definately can!

if transplanting, what other things i must change also? so far noted - gearbox and ECU. anything else? i'm kinda new with all this transplant thing. sorry to ask so many questions from you bro. haha.

u guys are really OFF TOPIC laarr!! I think there is a topic to discuss m50 upgrades etc.

my 2 cents, if u hv m50b20 single vanos, u already have 150hp. before i bought my e34, i was inform that we can put in an "engine kosong" b25 without the need to rewire or change anything else. u will have an instant 192hp for abt rm2500! and still pay 2.0L roadtax! u can still use everything else.

NOW, can we get back to 1jz e34s? :p ehh guys, lets just meet up for teh tarik la! we are spending too much company time on this already! har har!

where u guys at? Im in pandan.

btw, if u install stroker kit, you would be increasing the compression ratio in the engine. this will increase your torque but not so much of your power, although there are increments. As such, i would think a stroked up b20 will not be as powerful as a b25, but probably has better torque?

but stroker kits are not cheap! i heard one forumer changed everything costing close to 10k. go for it if u hv the means. if u hv less, just change b25 engine kosong!

this has been discussed many times around in the forum....please search around boss....:biggrin:
and where do you want to go.....from then on.....make up your mind.......:biggrin:
not to mentioned you wont get the factory spec.......xpect to lose a lot.....in reality...:biggrin:

someone forwarded this link to me sometime ago......enjoy.....:biggrin:
http://www.new-sweden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391

rizal - thanks for the clarification bro. i do not own a BMW as yet but will definitely takeover my mum's one:biggrin: if i'm not wrong it's a `93 E34 520i model with M50TUB20. well it's not like i'm gonna transplant anytime soon though. am still a student so just getting info for future plans. :laugh: i stay around subang bro(as stated

j-E34;517383 said:
sorry i just notice my 3000rpm is around 120km/h plus(i seldom drive so fast)... as for gps and speedo meter, speedo always 5-10km/h faster than gps. i think this is due to rojak long shaft and big big rim... 2jz not really fast one... 1jz still can see thier tail light.... and R35 really fast like hell..... kakaka

and i really mean it, bro azfar, speeding cam will hardly snap you once you are over 200km/h.... and all my summons is 'without handfree' or 'without safety belt' hehe.... i always drive slow slow....

hi bro j-e34, you may be right about 2jz. Actually before i got my 1jz, i did try one E34 with 2jz but i was disappointed that the pickup wasn't as good as the 1jz, don't know why? Maybe the 2jz was not good cond, so i ended up with the 1jz lor.

haha I've heard ppl also saying speeding cam can't snap when speeding at very high speed but not sure how true. One of my frens once said a fren of his was snapped at 260km/h on his super bike....... so how true is this? I also wonder.

olden days....speed cams.....will go cuckoo.......when speed of travelling object is more than 250......nowadays......i think it will even get you when u are doing 200miles :laugh:

rtgp;518282 said:
hi bro j-e34, you may be right about 2jz. Actually before i got my 1jz, i did try one E34 with 2jz but i was disappointed that the pickup wasn't as good as the 1jz, don't know why? Maybe the 2jz was not good cond, so i ended up with the 1jz lor.

haha I've heard ppl also saying speeding cam can't snap when speeding at very high speed but not sure how true. One of my frens once said a fren of his was snapped at 260km/h on his super bike....... so how true is this? I also wonder.

no need to apologize.......just read more......:biggrin:

-azfar-;518114 said:
rizal - thanks for the clarification bro. i do not own a BMW as yet but will definitely takeover my mum's one:biggrin: if i'm not wrong it's a `93 E34 520i model with M50TUB20. well it's not like i'm gonna transplant anytime soon though. am still a student so just getting info for future plans. :laugh: i stay around subang bro(as stated

guys,mine 1jz is the first version. Is it possible/ok to install the big intake w big throttle and swap exhaust manifold, and the other stuff on top of the turbo to 1jz ver2? I wd guess these kinds of replacement does not affect wiring etc.?

btw, whcih wshop do u guys go to to maintain ur 1jz? preferably w experienced mechs on diagnostc, ECU, and determining if my 1jz is running healthily or otherwise.

rizal_E34;518981 said:
guys,mine 1jz is the first version. Is it possible/ok to install the big intake w big throttle and swap exhaust manifold, and the other stuff on top of the turbo to 1jz ver2? I wd guess these kinds of replacement does not affect wiring etc.?

btw, whcih wshop do u guys go to to maintain ur 1jz? preferably w experienced mechs on diagnostc, ECU, and determining if my 1jz is running healthily or otherwise.

rizal, not satisfied with the current power from 1jz? :laugh: i would guess the same too. i doubt these modifications affects wiring etc. but not sure about ECU though. well i have very low knowledge on these(still learning) so better wait for the sifus to answer your question :smile:

-azfar-;518989 said:
rizal, not satisfied with the current power from 1jz? :laugh: i would guess the same too. i doubt these modifications affects wiring etc. but not sure about ECU though. well i have very low knowledge on these(still learning) so better wait for the sifus to answer your question :smile:

Power is never enough.... :rock:

so seech, wat do u think? i saw ur article before u decided to go for 1jz v2 model. really made me feel bad for having 1jz v1 :p

more so since i dont hv a mechanic whom i can trust my baby to.

rizal_E34;518996 said:
so seech, wat do u think? i saw ur article before u decided to go for 1jz v2 model. really made me feel bad for having 1jz v1 :p

more so since i dont hv a mechanic whom i can trust my baby to.

No lah... there's a simple fix for the breather hose issue so should not be any different. Would be interesting to take a look at your engine. Have replied you in the other thread as well.

Let me know when you're free and we can meet at my mech's.

Lets try this saturday morning? if can get the other 1jz e34 together for TT also wd be nice, rtgp, tkk, etc?

-azfar-;519023 said:
haha you got that right. what's the ideal horse power you're looking at? :p

At least 600hp.... :rock:

Want to outrun a F458 or a 911 Turbo... ahhahahahahah.... that would be quite funny.

seech;519043 said:
At least 600hp.... :rock:

Want to outrun a F458 or a 911 Turbo... ahhahahahahah.... that would be quite funny.

shouldn't be any problem bro. i'm sure E34 is capable in doing so :rock: but yeah it'll be quite funny to outrun them though. then can show :thefinger: to them and smoke them. hahahahahha. good luck with that bro :top:

-azfar-;519073 said:
shouldn't be any problem bro. i'm sure E34 is capable in doing so :rock: but yeah it'll be quite funny to outrun them though. then can show :thefinger: to them and smoke them. hahahahahha. good luck with that bro :top:

HAHAHAHAAH.... 600hp have to wait until I kena lottery first..... now very satisfied with 280hp.

i heard a 2jz e34 could follow a ferrari real close. top speed was 285kmh on the rsm! i test drove it.. its an auto w so much power until i takut liao! wakakaka!

it was a bit out of my budget and i dont like the handling. i also settled for 280hp 1jz v1 :p (for nw)

Top Bottom