E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rizal_E34;516861 said:
bro, u remind me of my son :p

mine could only do 210kmh but with 3 bent wheels.. so it was very uneasy at that speed. I have heard some 1jz do up to 260kmh. a 2jz did 285kmh on the RSM. yikes!!

personally, i dont intend to do that kinda speed.. too dangerous. just want to reach 200kmh faster ;)

Wow with 3 bent wheels, the car must be vibrating alot and yet you still can manage 210km/h, you are great man!!!
Confirmed, 1jz can do at least 250km/h:rock:, recorded on RSM.

rizal_E34;516861 said:
bro, u remind me of my son :p

mine could only do 210kmh but with 3 bent wheels.. so it was very uneasy at that speed. I have heard some 1jz do up to 260kmh. a 2jz did 285kmh on the RSM. yikes!!

personally, i dont intend to do that kinda speed.. too dangerous. just want to reach 200kmh faster ;)

haha why do you say so? i'm not suprised coming from a twin turbo engine. haha. i wonder how ppl can actually drive at that speed without getting any summons. haha

rizal_E34;516408 said:
sorry to tumpang lalu ;)

when cruising back to KL, my 1jz manual did about 130kmh at 3000rpm. Each 1000rpm is about 30kmh.

btw, wats the redline rev for 1jz?

redline rev for 1jz is 7000rpm!!! go go go!!!

bro rgtp, urs is 2500 ratio ma.... so 100km/h only 2100rpm lor... as for 520, 100km/h should be around 2700rpm, 110km/h 3000rpm.... but 0-100km/h or 0-100m with 520 ratio will surely less than 7sec :burnout:

-azfar-;516928 said:
haha why do you say so? i'm not suprised coming from a twin turbo engine. haha. i wonder how ppl can actually drive at that speed without getting any summons. haha

its worth to pay if got a summon with 200km/h over hehehe

rtgp;516871 said:
Hi bro, may i know what model is your E34? You mentioned your stock is 3.91, is it 520? What is the rpm when you travel at 100km/h? Thanks. Currently mine is 2100rpm at 100km/h.

Hi.
525 bro....,any idea on it..my kawan just change to 4.1 for his e30...can feel dia kata...

-azfar-;517028 said:
i'm sure you'll have "sky high" stacks of summons coming at your doorstep. hahaha

wehh!! dont la like that one! :p :smokin:

pray for something more.. "soothing" ;) like being safe and enjoyable drive :D (and not hurt anyone, esp their feelings ;) )

-azfar-;516928 said:

my son's name is also azfar.. quite a rare name actually ;)

erm, i suppose most of us knw where to speed.. aiyah.. this is a rather sensitive topic ler..

ok ok.. everybody! drive 110kmh max ok?! :p

:rock:

j-E34;517002 said:
redline rev for 1jz is 7000rpm!!! go go go!!!

bro rgtp, urs is 2500 ratio ma.... so 100km/h only 2100rpm lor... as for 520, 100km/h should be around 2700rpm, 110km/h 3000rpm.... but 0-100km/h or 0-100m with 520 ratio will surely less than 7sec :burnout:

no wonder i can pull thru 6k+ and it still sounded ok n hv not reach peak power (yet). I wonder if mine still hv the rev limiter. i suppose no need to stress the engine too much huh?!

i checked mine, im doing 2100rpm at 100kmh also (speedo reading, if gps reading, it wd b 90kmh @2100rpm). so, i suppose its the smallest ratio possible?

520 can do 0-100kmh in 7sec? really? :stoned::39:

rizal_E34;517073 said:
so, 1jz guys, howzabout we get together and see wats done to our cars?

great idea, but let me sort out my 2jz first, than we meet!!! heheheh

rizal_E34;517070 said:
my son's name is also azfar.. quite a rare name actually ;)

erm, i suppose most of us knw where to speed.. aiyah.. this is a rather sensitive topic ler..

ok ok.. everybody! drive 110kmh max ok?! :p

:rock:

haha just kidding bro. if i'm driving the bmw without looking at the speedometer and i wouldn't notice i'm actually driving at 160kmh while on the other hand i thought i was driving at 110kmh. the car is just too smooth to notice. haha. can't wait to take over my mum's E34 and start driving it daily:p it's a really fun car to drive. and would definately be orgasming with 1jz under the hood:rock:

actually my friend did drive 250KPH/6100rpm in his 520i 1jz... not sure how he manage to drive the speed. but i'm sure 200kph just nothing for E34 with 1jz...

kgb;517081 said:
great idea, but let me sort out my 2jz first, than we meet!!! heheheh

heh heh heh!

can we do it BEFORE the 2jz is ready? otherwise, everybody will be smoked! :p

if 1jz can reach 250kmh, 2jz can reach 300kmh? haha. anyway guys this is kinda off topic but this thread seems to be the most active ones but i have a question to ask. can someone please clarify the difference in terms of power and torque between a 2.0L engine after stroking up to 2.5L and a 2.5L engine itself(am refering to M50 engine). is it very big difference or very minor. thanks alot and sorry about the off topic.

sorry i just notice my 3000rpm is around 120km/h plus(i seldom drive so fast)... as for gps and speedo meter, speedo always 5-10km/h faster than gps. i think this is due to rojak long shaft and big big rim... 2jz not really fast one... 1jz still can see thier tail light.... and R35 really fast like hell..... kakaka

and i really mean it, bro azfar, speeding cam will hardly snap you once you are over 200km/h.... and all my summons is 'without handfree' or 'without safety belt' hehe.... i always drive slow slow....

-azfar-;517382 said:
if 1jz can reach 250kmh, 2jz can reach 300kmh? haha. anyway guys this is kinda off topic but this thread seems to be the most active ones but i have a question to ask. can someone please clarify the difference in terms of power and torque between a 2.0L engine after stroking up to 2.5L and a 2.5L engine itself(am refering to M50 engine). is it very big difference or very minor. thanks alot and sorry about the off topic.

then 2.5j can reach 330km/h hehehe..... 1jz to 2jz diffrent i can say very little... but m50b20 to m50b25 wow its big big diffrent(what i mean is full transfer from m50b20 to m50b25), if only change block erm... dont waste money...

bro, what you're trying to say is don't go for stroking and get the m50b25 engine transplant inside? i didn't know stroking wouldn't give as close power as the m50b25 engine itself. haha. i understand what do you mean by "always drive slow slow" bro. because the word "slow' in your vocab is 200kmh :p

-azfar-;517387 said:
bro, what you're trying to say is don't go for stroking and get the m50b25 engine transplant inside? i didn't know stroking wouldn't give as close power as the m50b25 engine itself. haha. i understand what do you mean by "always drive slow slow" bro. because the word "slow' in your vocab is 200kmh :p

hehehe really drive slow slow (110km/h) =P
it's not much effect if only transplant with M50b25 block to b20 without changing the gear box and and touching up ECU. as you know b25 is just a standard block its not like those 2.5 to 2.8 stroke kit(i think this kind of stroke kit will surely come with some technical calculation to fit b25), so even you transplant into b20 without changing or touching up the ECU, the ECU will still giving b20 setting to the b25 block....what do you think?

i think you accidently put the K on the front. it supposed to be 110m/h :p (as in miles not meter)

alright i understand now bro. thanks a lot for the clarification :top: i was wondering because i heard some ppl are doing it to their m50b20 so was kinda curious about it as it saves trouble in looking for a reliable m50b25 to transplant in. haha.

what's stroke kit btw?

Top Bottom