E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Lets face it guys. Driving around with a twin turbo 280hp engine isn't going to do very much for your fuel economy.

Must make more money, must make more money.....

Yeah bro. Hope that we'll have a bountiful 2010. Then we can boost it up >400hp hehe

kacman;482369 said:
Yeah bro. Hope that we'll have a bountiful 2010. Then we can boost it up >400hp hehe

I wonder what the fuel consumption would be at 400hp? :eek::eek::eek:

seech;482232 said:
Lets face it guys. Driving around with a twin turbo 280hp engine isn't going to do very much for your fuel economy.

anyone dynoed their transplanted 1jz? nice to know whats the actual wrhp.....:top:
actually if i get 200 after transmission losses, i'll be happy.....:stupid:

seech;481981 said:
So far.... not so good also. Tekan too much.

Pump 50 liter can only go 350 to 400 km. :eek:

I think if the right foot is lighter then should be much better.

Wahhh... I don't know how you guys manage to get such good FC. Mine 65 liters can get only 410km and i thought it's already reasonable. My bro also about the same as mine. If i can get FC like you guys, i'll be so happy. Even the standard 520, 525 or 528 FC is higher than that.

rtgp;482942 said:
Wahhh... I don't know how you guys manage to get such good FC. Mine 65 liters can get only 410km and i thought it's already reasonable. My bro also about the same as mine. If i can get FC like you guys, i'll be so happy. Even the standard 520, 525 or 528 FC is higher than that.

Errr.... each individual's right foot weights differently? :rolleyes:

But 65 liters for only 410km is pretty bad. I drive like an old man so that's why fuel economy better mah.

there are a guyz who have dynoed standard stock auto 1jz non vvti its about....190...close to 200whpish......:wink:

bmchai;482513 said:
anyone dynoed their transplanted 1jz? nice to know whats the actual wrhp.....:top:
actually if i get 200 after transmission losses, i'll be happy.....:stupid:

My pimp daddy Blackhowling say his Supra one full tank can go 800kms. Maybe once you're above 1000hp , the FC gets very good?? :D :D

ramsing;483022 said:
My pimp daddy Blackhowling say his Supra one full tank can go 800kms. Maybe once you're above 1000hp , the FC gets very good?? :D :D

His full tank got 200 liters mah....

rtgp;494443 said:
Car looks good and price is right........quick.....grab it......

j-E34;494446 said:
hardly see this price tag for this setup.... if the car no big bang, engine is smooth, no leak here and there... i think you better place deposit fast...:eek:

ramsing;494450 said:
wow at the price. but i guess willing buyer, willling seller. but if in tip top shape and everythign has been done, then u pay for the convenience. :top:

Yea, the price is right for a converted 1. will go check it out next week since the owner balik kampung for cny.

btw which part of the car need attention most?

My plan is to swap to manual if i get the car.. :biggrin:

good buy man... for 1jz conversion at least 10k for twin turbo. For sport rim, big bonet, m-tech steering, bodykit... easily another few k...

demomode;494474 said:
Yea, the price is right for a converted 1. will go check it out next week since the owner balik kampung for cny.

btw which part of the car need attention most?

My plan is to swap to manual if i get the car.. :biggrin:

leaking here and there, power steering no much free play... tubine and ECU

demomode;495025 said:
Manual trans causing it?

sorry to misunderstand you boss....
what i mention in last reply is major problem for your attention for 1jz in e34
good luck and welcome to the ger-jap machine family kaka

j-E34;495335 said:
sorry to misunderstand you boss....
what i mention in last reply is major problem for your attention for 1jz in e34
good luck and welcome to the ger-jap machine family kaka

no problem, i still got alots to learn :biggrin: