E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
v power would give you the best pull among all in stock standard.....however primax 97 and shell 97 would be the next best thing,on 95....well its a lilttle sluggish compared to the other two.......

seech;475956 said:
So far about the same as my old M50B20 (which wasn't great to begin with....) but considering that the same amount of fuel now has 280hp :top:

So far have tried BHP 97x2, Shell 95, Shell 97 and just pumped V-Power. Any feedback from other 1JZ users on which is best?

my mileage is better by 10% as compared to previous m30...

i only tried shell 95 & 97 coz using co shell card :)
97 better la....

Hmm.... must try out some different types of petrol and see. Haven't been able to verify fuel economy gains....

BrianJ;478315 said:
Seech, very good & helpful infor for those who are planning this route.

Thanks. Spent a lot of time doing some research before getting the conversion done. Just thought I'd help others who want to do the same.

Only one more thing missing from my ride..... the center caps.
2009_11300208.JPG

It has been quite an adventure sourcing for the center caps as the BBS center caps are of a different size from the standard BMW center caps. I was actually looking for some black/white or carbon fiber look BMW center caps to complete the look of my newly painted anthracite colored wheels but it was impossible to find any that could fit.

So had to go with the BBS center caps. They were sold locally but VERY EXPENSIVE so with the wonders of the internet...

Look what came in the mail today. :top:
2009_12160037.JPG

2009_12160040.JPG

2009_12160041.JPG

Will post some pics of them fitted to the wheels when I get the chance.

(Must be careful where I park the car from now on...)

Hi seech,

Do you mind telling me where you got ATE discs for your E34 and how much?
I'm looking for a set for my E39.

Thanks

Albert of WP Auto found the disc for me at a chop shop when I sent my car to him to fix some brake issues. I'm not sure if there were any more sets available. They do work very well though.

nice job! :top:

seech, im planning to install 1jz gte vvti A/T on my e46... currently running 1.9cc engine :eek:
any suggestion?

*can u give me ur mechanic contact number? :listen:

TQ

phantom261;480511 said:
nice job! :top:

seech, im planning to install 1jz gte vvti A/T on my e46... currently running 1.9cc engine :eek:
any suggestion?

*can u give me ur mechanic contact number? :listen:

TQ

If u can afford it the 1JZ VVTI is the best option. Just check and make sure JPJ can approve as it is 1.9 liter to 2.5 liter.

Will PM you his number.

Seech, your 1J 'kuat makan minyak' or not? Mine terrible la (price for high hp haha!!)

kacman;481979 said:
Seech, your 1J 'kuat makan minyak' or not? Mine terrible la (price for high hp haha!!)

So far.... not so good also. Tekan too much.

Pump 50 liter can only go 350 to 400 km. :eek:

I think if the right foot is lighter then should be much better.

Then its surupa with mine lah, 44 lit = 300 km. Maybe we can install BC and set the boost at '0' bar for cruising, and 1 for naughty-naughty! haha

Anyways, whats your RPM like when ur cruising at 120kmh?

EBC will not help to reduce the boost and only can help to increase.... therefore after EBC the FC shall be higher..just my 2 cents...

kacman;481983 said:
Then its surupa with mine lah, 44 lit = 300 km. Maybe we can install BC and set the boost at '0' bar for cruising, and 1 for naughty-naughty! haha

Anyways, whats your RPM like when ur cruising at 120kmh?

Due to my old 520 rear diff its exactly 3000 rpm at 120kmh. Acceleration supposed to be better but I suppose FC is worse...

Same like mine. Acceleration, whoopy! But I guess we have to suck it up with regards to FC. My current boost is at 0.7, maybe if I install BC, I can create two settings. One for low boost, say 0.3 or 0.5, high boost at ONE bar. Whaddaya think mate?

Top Bottom