Driver seat upgrade for E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ess530i

Club Guest
hi bros i was wondering if it is possible to upgrade my 04 e60 driver seat to 05 e60 m-tech or even the m5 seats? the 04 e60 seat is uncomfortable and you have nothing more than height & tilt adjustments. tried on the 07 e60 seats and they are heaven compared to mine plus almost everything is adjustable, the back can even be curved (not only tilted)! also wondering how much the damage would be. pls share...thx

Of course the seats can be changed....check your local dealer for the pricing and be prepared........!!!

kevster30;331046 said:
Of course the seats can be changed....check your local dealer for the pricing and be prepared........!!!

not necessarily bro. better check if the wiring permits all the adjustments that the 07 model has.

ess530i;331014 said:
hi bros i was wondering if it is possible to upgrade my 04 e60 driver seat to 05 e60 m-tech or even the m5 seats? the 04 e60 seat is uncomfortable and you have nothing more than height & tilt adjustments. tried on the 07 e60 seats and they are heaven compared to mine plus almost everything is adjustable, the back can even be curved (not only tilted)! also wondering how much the damage would be. pls share...thx

hehehe:eek:

saw the thread title with ur name on it..thought u were going for a Recaro setup,since ur car is probably among the fastest non-M e60 here:cool:

supergripen;332125 said:
hehehe:eek:

saw the thread title with ur name on it..thought u were going for a Recaro setup,since ur car is probably among the fastest non-M e60 here:cool:

eh no la bro...my car is obviously slower than a 545i not to mention 335i or 550i if there are any here. its not so much abt the performance that i need a seat upgrade. dont know why bmw always 'tone down' the features & appearance in their debut models and the seat was one of those things...

Top Bottom