e60 seats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
noobie;654920 said:
hmm... mine don't have tigh support... wait let me check again, cos now tengah painting :)

anyway, my seat doean't come with lumbar support. i have back ache are 30-45mins sitting in the car.

+1 on uncomfortable.
Long journey drive on my E60, I really feel my Waja performs better.
But once I found the perfect seat position, all is fine now. :)

Hai Bros,
I just join this club ,I would like to introduce myself , I am Bala from Melaka just purchase a ori BMW 525 MSport ,U.K Spec e60 / M54 engine 2005. So I have some questions to our senior bros,
shifting gear from D to N and shift to D again , sometimes the gear locks by itself for few seconds ( during N to D )
What problem it could be ?

Astronyu;655123 said:
+1 on uncomfortable.
Long journey drive on my E60, I really feel my Waja performs better.
But once I found the perfect seat position, all is fine now. :)

BRo .. i get u .. u know we have to change the buttock position now and then . kekekeke. but at night the heaters does help .

bala8282;655153 said:
Hai Bros,
I just join this club ,I would like to introduce myself , I am Bala from Melaka just purchase a ori BMW 525 MSport ,U.K Spec e60 / M54 engine 2005. So I have some questions to our senior bros,
shifting gear from D to N and shift to D again , sometimes the gear locks by itself for few seconds ( during N to D )
What problem it could be ?

Hi Bro bala.. welcome to the club . Kindly cut an paste this introduction in the NEWBIE section if you have not done so . CM and CG will reconize u better and the responce will be greater. Congrats on ur new purchase. cheers .

I think if you play with the adjustments and keep it in memory, that should go a long way. I have done that and have no complains of my seat.......can say the same of my co driver's seat!

Top Bottom