e60 seats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
agree, but the current seat really tak boleh pakai. i have backache after sitting in the car for 1/2 hr to 45mins.

guys, i'm close to closing the deal with the ebay seller. called him and have finalized on the price. I am short of issuing paypal to him. i'm curious, let's say i buy the seats from him. since it's a 6yrs old seat, i guess the leather won't be that well maintaince. anyone happen to know the "BMW" guys that does the leathers? I want to know if they can re-install new sets of leathers.

what do you think? he is waiting for my reply the the puchase.

that is why i'm a bit hesitant... but the current seat is really uncomfortable... sigh...

anyway, i bid for £300. will maintain as is for now... even after sea freight, it's about £580 which is about RM2.8k. ok lah... according to the seller, leather is still very good(i hope). all electronics are working.

noobie;654160 said:
anyway, i bid for £300. will maintain as is for now... even after sea freight, it's about £580 which is about RM2.8k. ok lah... according to the seller, leather is still very good(i hope). all electronics are working.

Don't forget to add up the custom tax.

i know one leather shop in puchong are good with BMW leather wrappings, he only do high end cars...

allright... if i do win the bid, then will need your help to point me to the leather guy. i hope he can get back the same type of leather cos i don't want the rear and front to have diff tone :)

Got one shop at Kg Subang can do the leather,owner also owned few BMW and now got E60 M5, so I guess he'll be more passionate to assist u :D

So far I never heard any1 complaint about the comfort seat as u can adjust the position as u like, so be it 10 years old seat or more to put into ur newly bought car, it'll still look stunning and u'll be smiling...no regrets.

Another thing about bidding in ebay, dun bid straight away if u're over bid, just wait till the closing then u can rebid again....Best of luck bro!

E60 seats doesnt even come close to any of BMW's previous model. Wonder how is F10's seat comfort!!

I had a BMW feel when i sat in my E39 ( tender feeling ) and not in E60. Its hard for backside .

Thinking of adding more padding and re-wrapping it. I think i will loose the heater function , but dont mind to trade with comfort.

next project in line.

that's weird.... I thought my e60 seat is great.... and mine is 12 way adjustable... doesn't it come standard for all e60?

I have no complaints on the seats tho. Granted the neck part could be more puffier but easily remedied. Hmmm...maybe I have extra 'padding' is it?....ekeke

Barbarian;654375 said:
that's weird.... I thought my e60 seat is great.... and mine is 12 way adjustable... doesn't it come standard for all e60?

Mine is local, come with 6way. 4 way for seat and 2 way for headrest. No lumber. Not comfortable.

noobie;654502 said:
Mine is local, come with 6way. 4 way for seat and 2 way for headrest. No lumber. Not comfortable.

Are you sure?

- Headrest: up and down (2 ways)
- seat: slide in, slide out, backrest down, backrest up, seat higher, seat lower, seat tilt forward, seat tilt backward (8 ways)
- Thigh support: slide in, slide out (2 ways)

That is on local spec 525i M sports.

Astronyu;654667 said:
Are you sure?

- Headrest: up and down (2 ways)
- seat: slide in, slide out, backrest down, backrest up, seat higher, seat lower, seat tilt forward, seat tilt backward (8 ways)
- Thigh support: slide in, slide out (2 ways)

That is on local spec 525i M sports.

Yeah...mine same as yours too. :)

YaZmEeN;654218 said:
Got one shop at Kg Subang can do the leather,owner also owned few BMW and now got E60 M5, so I guess he'll be more passionate to assist u :D

So far I never heard any1 complaint about the comfort seat as u can adjust the position as u like, so be it 10 years old seat or more to put into ur newly bought car, it'll still look stunning and u'll be smiling...no regrets.

Another thing about bidding in ebay, dun bid straight away if u're over bid, just wait till the closing then u can rebid again....Best of luck bro!

Dont mind sharing the exact location? Thanks in advance.

Try to google top cushion...i dun have the address bro. sorry

hmm... mine don't have tigh support... wait let me check again, cos now tengah painting :)

anyway, my seat doean't come with lumbar support. i have back ache are 30-45mins sitting in the car.

Top Bottom