OFFICIAL MONTHLY DRIVE - KAJANG SATAY ( 2nd April 2011 )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
a great drive that ended up till late 9.30ish ..

drive started at 2.45 pm heading to the 1st pit stop " hot springs " and we saw a few that was just simply amazed with the water itself ,comments and effects of the springs would be best heard from jonhJ and deep.. decided to give a try on the malaysian Fruit KING " Durians " everyone seems to licking their fingers till the very last seed left ...fadlan you've just on time for wipping off the few last ones :)

head down to Kg BT14 and soon used the Jln SG tekala road heading to the DAM ...stopped for a while there and soon we moved to the last pit which was the SG tekalla falls ...woww what a breeze there ...nice temperature and atmosphere ...

1.5H later we head to the last and final destination " KAJANG " . all cars was nicely parked at prescott hotel parking lot and we walked down to restaurant malaysia which was just 20M away ...

everyone had their bellies loose and the satays was just flying away ... we were there till 9.30pm and the last ones to leave there was GTe34 and myself ...well took a sweet drive back with lotsa memories to cheerish ...

finally would like to thanks all those bravehearts that join us in this short and sprited drive and any shortcoming from it " pls accept my sincere applogies "

eventually it was great to see everyone had a great time and not to forget those small ones too ..our future roundels !! their smile made my day..

THANK YOU TO ALL ....

awaiting more pictures pls

A big thanks to all members who joined the drive, and also a big welcome to Jigo and M3addict on their first BMWCM drive.

Last but not least, my heartiest gratitude to the guy who made it all happen - Iceman 13.

some pic from my cheapo camera....

P4020192.jpg

P4020194.jpg

P4020196.jpg

P4020197.jpg

Nice to meet everyone, and funfilled drive we had.
Thank you Iceman and all participants. Looking forward for the next drive. :)

ICEMAN 13;607157 said:
it's been quite sometime i've been away from having Satay back in my homeground ...therefore for those hungry BMW car owner thats craving for some mouth watering SATAY ...lets have a drive there ...

Drive date : 2 april

thanks buddy'
now i know why u didnt drive yr E36 over to our rotary session yesterday

sossy buddy, we had to start on time, as my 308 is not done yet

kc's;623579 said:
thanks buddy'
now i know why u didnt drive yr E36 over to our rotary session yesterday

sossy buddy, we had to start on time, as my 308 is not done yet

tan sri ..my car exhausted larr bro ...giving it a good rest and masat ...

can some 1 pls post the complete list of members that participated .... some names are being left out ..the owner of that spanking e60 ..sabah plate number ... can't re-call his nick ..sorry bro ..

as for the mishap there right infront of the restaurant ...wanting to thank some of the members that offerred their sincere help especailly goes to PUSSY that was there till the ambulance arived ...

thanks to all ...

was surprised that some of the them had never been to these part of the world ...

a great trip with a cool time at the waterfall which concluded with the famous kajang satay.
thank you Iceman.. see u guys for next drive

Thank you Participants

1) ICEMAN13 -e36
2) JohnJ & fly -e39
3) Haywire & fly -e39
3a) Fadhlan - e92
5) Jigo - e90
6) M3addict - e46
7) AC525 - e60 (Sabah Plate)
8) Ti-tan & wife - F10d
10) Yazmeen & fly
11) Pussy & fly
12) GT-e34
12a) deep & wife

a big round of applause goes to all those little JR that joined this drive ...imagine enduring this heat , corners and skipping their makan time ... future BMW owners in making :) ...

1) Jr jonh j
2) Jr haywire
3) Jr yazmeen
4) Jr pussy ( both of them )

I'm still traumatized on riding motorcycles after seeing that accident in front of the restaurant. Image of that guy's feet still lingers on my mind till today. Hope they dont cut off his feet, and hope he's okay.

haywire;623596 said:
I'm still traumatized on riding motorcycles after seeing that accident in front of the restaurant. Image of that guy's feet still lingers on my mind till today. Hope they dont cut off his feet, and hope he's okay.

deep3102;623597 said:
aduii..im glad i didn't go see the incident lah..

deep for sure you'll faint there .... :)

yehh lets hope he is OK and a super speedy recovery ....

ICEMAN 13;623607 said:
deep for sure you'll faint there .... :)

yehh lets hope he is OK and a super speedy recovery ....

that is why i just sit & makan satay without going there to see....
maybe cos i got small heart :)

It was horrible...wish i didn't see it too..iceman was the bravest!!

Those sceneries are awesome.......Semenyih and K/Kelawang.........these are some of our cycling routes on a Saturday morning..........love the breeeeeze there......so fresh!!!

stanleycck;623618 said:
Those sceneries are awesome.......Semenyih and K/Kelawang.........these are some of our cycling routes on a Saturday morning..........love the breeeeeze there......so fresh!!!

need to be in groups when coming into these stretches ...of late a rise of dead bodies thrown around these areas , ppl getting robbed etc etc ..just be extra carefull bro ....

Bhai, thanks for taking the lead and got it organised where everyone enjoyed themselves.

Kuala Klawang is an interesting route for driving :)

something strange happened at the hot-spring in kuala langat...just when deep and johnj
appeared to be enjoying the effects of the warm water, there was this guy who waded
in and started to do his laundry right in the middle of the pond.. not sure if this is normal
as it was my first trip, but the laundry guy had the whole pool to himself