damn i think just blew my engine....318 l4 is a gonner l6 325 hehehehehe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw 7833 is everywhere...... hehe.
btw s1tl ( harder to pronounce than axls rosesof GNR) where u do repair job..

pardypeople;681564 said:
more of a brainer :aetsch: my homeground also Ipoh la !
Wow we should have tea when my e36 is complete
jeffreyewe;681593 said:
Keep us updated of your conversion.
Sure thing. Dropping by to snap some shots later

lol im still awaiting them to take the engine out...should be removing the engine today

Siti opsss s1tl, tell us how u did u successfully blew your engine? Were u racing at that time or the gasket has not been changed for a long time?

ezzo369;683919 said:
Siti opsss s1tl, tell us how u did u successfully blew your engine? Were u racing at that time or the gasket has not been changed for a long time?

well i dont think its ever been changed. or never been changed for a long time like u said.
the car had a very bad history, engine oil sludge was covered all over the engine when i bought it over. i knew the owner and the car was in a very well kept condition except the seats and the engine maintenance. due to the lack of maintenance the life spam of the engine drastically shorten.

so now i either swap or i rebuild hmmm.im still waiting for the workshop to disassemble to engine to evaluate the damage...

still not sure on the transplant yet. due to much complication and alot of headache on reliability and costing on future maintenance issues

Bear in mind, it won't be a mere engine swap from a 4pot to a 6pot. The entire setup of your ride needs to accommodate the 6pot characteristics from suspension, antiroll bars, brake system, bushings and such.

jeffreyewe;685742 said:
Bear in mind, it won't be a mere engine swap from a 4pot to a 6pot. The entire setup of your ride needs to accommodate the 6pot characteristics from suspension, antiroll bars, brake system, bushings and such.

that's the FUN part visiting all the Circus for a lion or a mere rabbit ... :) the cure ..POP a panadol or down 2 bottles of Chivas at least ,,...

aiya... just do it... convert it, spend all your money, wife's money, kids money and just go with the 6pot...

it will put a smile on your face, when you hit redline.....

pussy;686058 said:
aiya... just do it... convert it, spend all your money, wife's money, kids money and just go with the 6pot...

Satay jangan tak satay....hahaha aha

S1tL....sorry bro, I've been outnumbered by the mod kings:wink::wink:

pussy;686058 said:

Yup the sextifaction of legendary 6 in line chicks

Top Bottom