Con Case again by forumer Solivate

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW520

Club Guest
To all forumer & OM,I read thru this forum & see there is few con cases happened. Hence i would like to share & alert everyone who make trading online. First of all, i have make few transaction in this forum & get the goods as per advertised. All the trading are with OMs. This is a very good place for us to share our ride experience & buy parts with reasonable price. My latest trading was with a club guest nick name is Solivate which i kena con. The story as below.I read thru the classification thru this forum & PM solivate if he willing to selling only rear side spring with RM300. Then he request my number thru PM. He call me n we make a deal as RM350 as he going to post the eibach spring to me. He mention when he sending steering wheel to one of our forumer cost him RM 40 on the shipmnent cost n he mention spring will cost more. He mention he staying in johore. He give me his friend CIMB acc no. & ask me to transfer RM350 on 7 June nite. Due to my mobile network is not consistance, i make the transaction twice. I call him & ask him to revert back the extra RM350. He mention he will contact his friend n ask his friend to revert. No respone on the next day. Message him again n he mention his friend work in SG n will revert back to me on Monday. I only receive my spring on Wed n i open n check on Friday. It is front side which i need rear. He mention to me he has been using only 1 month but based on the spring condition seem to be years. Try to call him more than 5x but no reply. I know i had been con. Btw, he yet to revert me RM350 n SMS nor call until now.Here is his phone #014-6180558His friend account name: Too Chee Chen (CIMB)His so call mailing address: Parnano Holdings Sdn Bhd No.75, Jalan Beringin, Taman Melodies, Johor Bahru, Johor (Both company & address are not matching in google). The address is belong to ARYA BUMI SDN. BHD. Btw, I'm not the only person kena con. There is another forumer kena con by Solivate as well. I'm not going to post his name here until he update to this tread.

Bro BMW520, sorry to hear about this, hopefully this case can be closed and issues settled.

What I really want to say is yet another Penangite involved. And you should join us for TT again soon. Good to hear from you.

thanks for highlighting your ordeal here ...indeed it's sad to see such ppl lurking around here ....

if i am not mistaken,solivate also try to sell the original BBS rims too,quite 'cheap' also i might say..
but not sure anyone bought it or not..

One of our forumer kena con by BBS rim. I'm not sure is the same set.

naharnms;753563 said:
if i am not mistaken,solivate also try to sell the original BBS rims too,quite 'cheap' also i might say..

naharnms;753563 said:

Ahaha I am the one who's in deal for the bbs. Looks like I also got conned now.

To TS, 'again' as in the subject u mean before us there was also a case by this guy?

I got screen captures of deal made but cant share now because i'm using phone to reply. I'll share the details tonight.

Hi aidilj, Iceman 13 & seewai, I start this tread is to alert those who make transaction online. Even it just a small amount of money but it make me feel s*** dealing with this fellow. How could a person willing to condam his name with this small amount money?

I just dont understand his game. No idea whether he's a real con man or just playing around. The number seems to be working. Calls could get in but unfortunately no answer.

BMW520;753576 said:
Hi aidilj, Iceman 13 & seewai, I start this tread is to alert those who make transaction online. Even it just a small amount of money but it make me feel s*** dealing with this fellow. How could a person willing to condam his name with this small amount money?

thanks for sharing and seems like more off such ppl lurking around here to fish a great shark ...ohh well time for the forum CM to do something about it to curb such matters as soon as possible ...

IMHO it's making our forum to be unsafe these days ....

Thread starter BMW520 has reported this matter with CM on 19th June 2012. Subsequently on the same day CM pm club guest Solivate for clarification. Till now, CM did not receive any reply from Solivate and he has been notified to response within the next 24 hours.

Thank you

1) Solivate only has 14 postings in the forum. http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1709629

2) All his/her postings are in newbie section to welcome other newbie

3) His/her first welcome greetings was 30/6/12, 1:06am

4) his/her final or number 14th posting was 30/6/12, 1:27am

Why trade with such dubious character? End of the day, it's "buyer beware".. but then again, this is not the first and will not be the last.

I did my homework before making the deal with him. I think that 14 posts came only after the committee suspended his other posts/threads. He did put some other items for sale including an e30 and an e39. Also ice?

huskar3399;753589 said:
I did my homework before making the deal with him. I think that 14 posts came only after the committee suspended his other posts/threads. He did put some other items for sale including an e30 and an e39. Also ice?

Farnee.. then just lock the tread with a pending investigation announcement final posting la.. why delete or tow the thread away? People might mistaken the act as helping the suspect wipe his/her trail..

i recall we also had issues with this fella back in 2010...if i am not mistaken he join and right away try to sell something...he was monitored whereby all his posting just to accumulate posts in order to sell is removed and at that point o time the forum has a setting where if u have less than 25 posts, the classifieds is not accessable to them...but this fella kept trying...

Lim n t2ribena, r both of u means there is a warned about this guy long time ago? Y i cant find the post? Should this club create a blacklisted list with the con case as reference?

bmw7833;753606 said:
Warned long time ago but still kena..haizz...

..all this crap going around is rather symptomatic..and i really believe, its time to lock down forum for OM's only, while guests could only observe, but not post anything..seriously..i believe, person who can afford BMW, for sure will be able to afford membership 'expenses'..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom