Commercial postings - Q&A

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to a a lot Q&A running here and names being called.

Orders as served within the Forum Rules and Regulation stipulated here, If any personal issues, please take it out of this Q&A Thread.
anymore further bickering and insinuations being said will result a ban for 3 months. This applies to all even Official Members.

Also, anymore new thread opened for no apparent reason pertaining to this issue, will be locked and deleted.

XXX, take a chill pill, no issues about other clubs, dun bring it in.

If Lionel feel it's personal of others hate or love about him, please do drop him a PM.
Lionel, call me.

This thread will be locked for now.

vincent;488405 said:
first of all , lionel business have no relationship wit me at all not a single cent.....

ook , now there are OM that says lionel is a nuisance and want him to be ban, so im sure that this is the best time for the person(s) to come forward and say at least something .

if there is no one come out and say something then i would say there is actually no one complain about lionel and pls stop all the stuff saying Official member bising , complain ...

i think mr president should come out to explain this and also tell everyone here WHY IS LIONEL GOING TO BE BAN ?

i think mr president should come out to explain this and also tell everyone here

I felt compelled to reply to this as there are numerous stories/allegations flying around which warrant my attention.

First of all, Lionel Koh has been personally informed of the managing committee's decision on his commercial postings and the reasons behind it. And now I have been informed of stories from the grapevine that someone from the committee has got a personal grudge against Lionel and hence using the Official Members as an excuse to remove his commercial postings.

There are numerous people out there that is taking this opportunity to spin up stories alleging someone is behind all this. Let me just say this, this Lionel Koh issue has nothing to do with the clubs. Anyway, I shall talk a little history about the formation of bimmersclub, so that no one could take opportunity to imply someone has backstabbed them.

AS the President of this club, I have always extended my invitation to all BMW enthusiasts and clubs in our events such as Bimmerfest, Treasure Hunt and the recent Gymkhana. Some clubs even put up their club banners of which I have generously allowed, which normally most organisers wouldn't have done so.

Again, if I am against these clubs, I wouldn't have given them the opportunity to garner more publicity. I always believe in different strokes for different folks, join whatever club that is best for you but the least we can all do is to agree to disagree and respect the direction and decision the club has made.

And I was there with Vincent and the late Jsen when they asked my opinion about them forming bimmersclub, due to their disagreement of the then committee's decision to restrict certain parts (technical section) of the forum to forumers and make it available to Official Members only. Lionel was never in the picture, and wasn't the one behind the forming of Bimmersclub.

I respected their decision and told them it is their right to go ahead and do what is right for them. I then informed the ex president to reconsider the decision of restricting access for forumers as there are other ways of making the membership exclusive, of which the president agreed and that is what we have now, unrestricted access to all parts of the forum, except the Members Lounge.

And all this while I have maintained a cordial relationship with most of the bimmersclub members, and even introduced an official member that has now been active in their activities.

As for Lionel Koh's commercial threads, there are removed because :-

1) it is purely commercial as he has his own shop
2) complaints from official members

Before I proceed further, I would like to point out this issue was brought up in the committee meeting by two of my committee members that have received complaints from the Official Members on why Lionel Koh's threads shall be removed. As a matter of fact, one Official Member have started a thread on this in the Member's Lounge. The committee has deliberated on this extensively and a collective decision was made, taking into the account of the club's interest and it was conveyed to Lionel Koh himself, as I have said previously.

Therefore I am deeply saddened with the turn of events, where some are implying that the committee is using the official members complaints as an excuse to remove Lionel Koh's commercial threads. There is not an iota of truth in this, and personally I myself do not have anything against Lionel.

I'd agree that there could be others that are also doing some small time commercial business, in a sense that they frequent chop shops and then sell some of these stuff on the forum for a small gain. The committee has agreed to let this people off as it is difficult for us to monitor and determine what is commercial or not , but as Jarance has shown, we do removed commercial postings of others (proper set-ups) as well, in a frequent manner and some of these people are friends and one of them is even an official member (joe) that has stopped selling.

So to put everything in a nutshell, Lionel's postings are removed because his dealings are purely commercial with a proper shop setup and complaints from Official Members. As to the Official Members that complained about Lionel, I feel it is their right to complain via the proper channel and I will leave it up to them to reveal themselves or not. There is a thread in the Members Lounge discussing about this already and it is more than obvious that none of the committee members have any personal vendetta to axe with Lionel Koh as alleged. To further add on, the two committee members that raised this issue in the monthly meeting were Yazid and Pussy.

Last but not least, I'd hope everyone can at least agree to disagree and I want to make this clear to everyone that BMW CLub Malaysia is a proper club with AGM held every year and officially recognised by the International Council of BMW Car Clubs.

The decision to make rules/regulations are always discussed amongst the Official Members before it is being implemented by the Managing Committee, and the Managing Committee is only answerable to the Official Members. In other words, we are a Members' Club, and the club is not run solely by an individual, be it me or someone else as my fellow committee members can attest of what normally transpires in our monthly committee meeting.

I do not expect everyone to agree with the Committee's decision but the least what everyone can do is to respect it and if anyone feel marginalised, that person can always join as an Official Member and voice his grievances in the coming AGM to be held in March.

Thank you.

Albundy
President

easy solution. become official member *cabut* I am sure the profits from selling would be more than the membership fee. can also subsidise members too ... :D

Thank you Bundy for coming out to clear the air.

Appreciate it.

Thanks to the President about the explanation .............

Few things in my mind now tat i need to express here and i hope this case will be rest from now .......

1st let me say something about my posting ............As i mentioned to u and Pussy before , the main intention i do my posting is NOT for selling .............I just want to find out why always my thread were deleted but others not ????? I still remember the reasons u gave me about a year back tat its merely commercial posting and none of others and also bcos of official sponsor issue tat i buy ur explanation and said they must the a standard to control of classified wat so called "Commercial Posting " and apply to all and hopefully its not only apply to me and i also stop posting for a period of time ......

However after a while , i found out lot of commercial posting in the forum and seem committee allowed it to be go on ......Then i told myself to test it again and hopefully its not a personally again me but too bad ....My posting were deleted again and the reason given is the same ........I hold myself not to do anything untilll recently when committee announce they is not more distriction for clasiffied with seller must hv min 10 post and price must me stated there and out of sundden i believe all of here can see lot of commercial posting ........So i test it again but too bad same things happened .....My posting were deleted ........I sms Albundy and Pussy and at first same reason "commercial posting " but after im argue futher , then come out with Official members complaint and wanted it , i argue more then come out with reasons i critism, bad mouth and offended a LOT of official members and there wanted it ........This make me feel insulted cos finally i confirmed tat its a group of ppls in BCM personal against me .........At the same time i also wanted to find out wat actually i did to make tat group of ppls hated me so much and feel so offended .......If i did something really wrong then pls let me know face to face or PM or sms me .....At least i know wat is the reasons and if im really did it .....I'll deliver my apology personally .........

If my intention is merely for selling , i'll not even bother to argue here as i can post it at Mudah.com which most of ppls finding parts there instead of BCM ......I also can frequently post at malatbimmer, bimmerianz which i allowed to do so ...But i feel its personal attack and i need to make it clear ASAP cos its reputation matter and i hope the issue is NOT make use by someone to gain something .........Tat why i felt i need to defend myself and tat why i offer myself here ....

2nd ......Thanks to Albundy to clear the air as LIONEL KOH is not the one behind the Bimmersclub when its form, im not the one to 1st Vincent and late Jsen consulted when teh bimmersclub was set up ...........As all the senior here know the bimmersclub created a big huh hah here and lot of ppls especiallly the old timer and committee against me just bcos of Bimmersclub issue ........All personall attack came to me and i become the NO 1 enermy in BCM at tat moments saying i created a split group , im the main culprint of the issue ......But how many know the real issue ????How many know who is the one created the huh hah here ????? Who is the one to tell the whole world about it b4 everthing finalised???? But glad today someone who is the picture stand up here and clear my name ....Thanks god ....But one question here ......when ppls keep attacking me using the bimmersclub issue , hv the ppls know the true story tell the true to others ????? Maybe yes ...maybe No .....I donno .....But pls dont bring up the bimmersclub issue again for those who donno the real/true story .....The intention of Vincent and late Jsen to set up the forum is not to create a split group but only at the moment the final decision yet to make by committe about the annual fee and the issue hv been use by someone and couse wat happened today ....

3rd and last ........untill now ...i still hope those OM who complaint me contact me personally so i can know wat i did to make u so offended ......As i said ....I'll deliver my apology if i really did it .........But if its some misunderstanding ....i also hope we can solve it out .......Know more one friends always better then to hv one enermy ...Tat always wat i believe in ........

Hope the case will rest forever ............Im still will be here to contribute and share watever i know about BMW.........

Thank you Lionel for your post.

I believe enough has been said and done, and to further emphasize, I was never the one that said you formed Bimmersclub nor have anything against you of that nature, even with the folks that formed Bimmersclub as we have still maintained cordial ties till today.

You are welcome to contribute your knowledge and experience in this forum, but as of present no selling yet.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom