Commercial postings - Q&A

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent

Club Guest
Thanks for the explaination ......... otherwise ......... Happy selling Jeembo .... Official Members whom own this forum is complaining hard lah ........ telinga sakit .....
otherwise ??? what ??? what do you mean ?care to explain more .... dont put all the dotted there .....ohh means if got official member support then can sell la , if no support cannot sell izzit ???your post sounded funny .....compare to your first post in this tread ......

vincent;488035 said:
otherwise ??? what ??? what do you mean ?care to explain more .... dont put all the dotted there .....

ohh means if got official member support then can sell la , if no support cannot sell izzit ???

your post sounded funny .....compare to your first post in this tread ......

I will only explain to Official Members whom own this Forum .....

JYazid;488079 said:
I will only explain to Official Members whom own this Forum .....

ohh means that non officail member like me and all others FORUMMER here do not have to know the rules la ...
then im free to post anything i like ......

tq very much now onli i know it :top:

vincent;488088 said:
ohh means that non officail member like me and all others FORUMMER here do not have to know the rules la ...
then im free to post anything i like ......

tq very much now onli i know it :top:

Bro, what is your problem?

jarance;488089 said:
Bro, what is your problem?

becox there are MANY official member complain that they got many people selling stuff in the forum ... so i need to know the real rule here ....

jarance u know what i mean .......

Well according to the revised rules by mods .. anyone with a minimum of 10 post can sell whatever they want under the classified sections and it's up to the members of the forum to be careful when buying or selling (caveat emptor). However Jyazid post leaves a lot of question and implying that there are unhappy official members regarding about these new rules ...
While i do agree with vincent, the committee shouldn't leave the rest of us (forummers) in the dark, we shouldn't be so angry lerrr ... keep it civilised lerr :D

B33mEr;488096 said:
Well according to the revised rules by mods .. anyone with a minimum of 10 post can sell whatever they want under the classified sections and it's up to the members of the forum to be careful when buying or selling (caveat emptor). However Jyazid post leaves a lot of question and implying that there are unhappy official members regarding about these new rules ...
While i do agree with vincent, the committee shouldn't leave the rest of us (forummers) in the dark, we shouldn't be so angry lerrr ... keep it civilised lerr :D

actually means that we forummer are not welcome here at all (in other word ) cox we dont own the forum which is true, but his statement show that he is telling directly to every forummer here dont bother to ask anything and not welcome here in bcm ......

then go somewhere else

PLease stick to topic.

This is a thread for sale.

I would not hesitate to remove any posts that is deemed offensive, and rights of usage for any members in this forum is determined by the managing committee.

Thank you.

B33mEr;488096 said:

Beemer,

I think you have miscontrued what Yazid is trying to say.

The Official Members are the ones that wanted this rules to be applied and enforced and we are only the order takers.

So what Yazid is essentially saying is, he is only answerable to the Official Members of this club.

Vincent,

All forumers (except you know who) are always welcome in this club and forum. Of all people, you should know better when Jsen and you met me before Bimmersclub.com was formed.

I hope this clarify all matters.

Thank you.

so can i start a tread on the matter i bring out in a proper place ?? or it will be deleted as well when i post the matter up somewhere else .....

kindly pls advise ....before i start a new tread .....

vincent;488121 said:
so can i start a tread on the matter i bring out in a proper place ?? or it will be deleted as well when i post the matter up somewhere else .....

kindly pls advise ....before i start a new tread .....

The Managing Committee has already made the decision, as per the wishes of the majority of the Official Members. The proper place to discuss this is during the coming AGM in March.

If one is not allowed to sell his stuff here, then he should respect the decision of the club's administrators. As I have said to the Official Members, it is not an easy decision but taking into account of all matters, that is the best way to move forward. I'd hope some of you will at least agree to disagree and let the matter rest.

ALBundy;488119 said:
Beemer,

I think you have miscontrued what Yazid is trying to say.

The Official Members are the ones that wanted this rules to be applied and enforced and we are only the order takers.

So what Yazid is essentially saying is, he is only answerable to the Official Members of this club.

Vincent,

All forumers (except you know who) are always welcome in this club and forum. Of all people, you should know better when Jsen and you met me before Bimmersclub.com was formed.

I hope this clarify all matters.

Thank you.

bundy ,

what do u mean by "of all people" .....yes we meet up mostly everyday tht time , and me and jsen told you about www.bimmersclub.com , and asking you to join in as well and u did , and give us some nice ideas how to be better for the forum exp the blog front page , then we did it , thenyou have posting there .... about the obiwan guy .... then we appointed our own mr prez ......which is lionel ( which he do not know anything about bimmersclub at tht time ) so what about that ???

mind to explain more ... your england very good la , thts why i ask you to be my wedding MC. pls explain more .....

Haiya bro,

You know the real issue here, just let it rest la.

We have made the decision on a particular forumer's right to post here. As to the reasons of doing so, we have deliberated it at length weighing in all the arguments and the decision is taken in the best interest of the club.

Cheers

vincent;488093 said:
becox there are MANY official member complain that they got many people selling stuff in the forum ... so i need to know the real rule here ....

jarance u know what i mean .......

For your information, the Official Member have a indirect say in the running of the forum. The Managing Committees are voted by them and they are answerable to them during the AGM of the club. Trust me when i say that you dont want to be in their shoes when it comes to Q/A time.

All forummers are welcome for their contributions to this forum. However they should respect the collective decisions make by the Committees. As Mr. Yazid have mentioned, he dont have to answer to you on club matter and policy but that does not mean he do not welcome your contributions or any other forummers. You mis-interpret his meaning.

I still remember the time when some of you guys were so against the paying of RM300 many years ago and the heated argument arises from it. You guys have form your own forum, TT and whatnot. If that the way you guys thinks was the best, so be it!. Enough is said..

PS. I still dont know what you mean cos I am out of the picture with you guys. Have to work hard to keep paying for the installment.

B33mEr;488096 said:

The rules have been changed to minimize spammer and 1 time poster from selling their wares. There were even some suggestion to have at least 100 postings before can start a thread to sell things. This was rejected by the Committee. (see!! the committee are not unreasonable after all).

Let just say that some of you are here to sell something and make a profit out of it. In return for the FREE services, please contribute some thing back in return for this privileges. like joining our TT, events or even better still, join as a Official Member. (Then you can taroh the committee just like 1 OM did)

Until some of you joined as Official Member, I am sorry to say that you have no say in the club matter and policy. It similar to the situation where you have to be a citizen of Malaysia to vote.

Please try to understand. :love:

and jeemo, sorry to intrude into your thread. and yes your name is also mentioned for doing too much selling. You are getting married.. Good Luck to you. I have many mouths to feed so does that means I also can use this forum to make a business?

vincent;488131 said:
tell me , what have he done wrong ........

Bro,

The decision and reasons have been conveyed to that person via Pussy and myself.

As such he should respect it, even though I understand he is not happy with it.

Like I said before, we have weighed all the options and this is the best way to move forward.

Cheers

ALBundy;488138 said:
Bro,

The decision and reasons have been conveyed to that person via Pussy and myself.

As such he should respect it, even though I understand he is not happy with it.

Like I said before, we have weighed all the options and this is the best way to move forward.

Cheers

i think is fair for me to ask u rather than asking him ...

vincent;488146 said:
i think is fair for me to ask u rather than asking him ...

Hehe, ok ok we meet for drink k ? :)

Cheers

ALBundy;488147 said:
Hehe, ok ok we meet for drink k ? :)

Cheers

prez, dont forget to bring bmwcm membership application form with you.. :listen:

jarance;488159 said:
prez, dont forget to bring bmwcm membership application form with you.. :listen:

dont bother to bring the form for me bro thanks very much ....

so thanks for the new tread started here , and jeembo can officially sell his stuff there witout my kacau kacau .....there

so i think the person we are talking is lionel .... so what is wrong with lionel posting and who is complaining ... as yazid said many official member complain about lionel specificially ? i really want to know also , as a bmw owner i dont think that the owner will reject a good deal for bmw ..... u think so

actually bundy, jyazid need to explaiin , not you .... he said specifically need not to explain to forummer .... as the forummer here is not the owner here .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom