CarSoft diagnostic software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
RM170 is a good buy. I paid RM208 purchase over eBay couple of months back for version 1.4.0. Good thing many of us will use it to we can exchange info on how to play with the toy. Bear in mind, that version only support Windows XP. Don't throw your old notebook. My notebook running XP battery already kong so have to use power extension.

My car can only cater the round socket, which is inside the engine bay. If there's additional socket available at small fraction,I dun mind...

Tq bro

jarance;602092 said:
Yazmeen, you car connector which type? If it is the D-type (on the right side of the below picture), then it should be alright.

CopyofCapture_5.jpg

jarance;601938 said:
Group Buy for BMW Scanner V1.4.0.
Closing date: 7th Feb 2011
Price: RM170 - (Please add extra RM10 if you want the item to be send to you in Malaysia by poslaju)
Collect in KL/Klang/PD
Please take note we will share the cost of Malaysia Tax if incurred by custom.

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
4. Bmwjackiee36
5. Solo

Note:
Price have been reduced to RM170 from RM190 due to saving in freight charge (group buy) and
5% discount when purchase in bulk of 10 items.:rock:
Payment advise shall be informed via PM.

Count me in. Btw we can't do any tuning of the ECU maps with this right? Just backing up the maps.

Salut

solo;602510 said:
Count me in. Btw we can't do any tuning of the ECU maps with this right? Just backing up the maps.

Salut

I know I can backup the source code for each module that were detected. However, I have never try to download it back
for fearing that it might corrupt the file.

I think it would be better to leave the ECU tuning to the expert.

YaZmEeN;602426 said:
My car can only cater the round socket, which is inside the engine bay. If there's additional socket available at small fraction,I dun mind...

Tq bro

There is an adaptor from D-shape to 20 pin connector going for RM9.00. Please refer to my earlier posting to morpeous.

However, I cannot confirm that it will worked as I have not tested this adaptor.

I know that it works well on E46. I have tested the modem on 3 E46 and herbert e39.

jarance;602520 said:
I know I can backup the source code for each module that were detected. However, I have never try to download it back
for fearing that it might corrupt the file.

I think it would be better to leave the ECU tuning to the expert.

Wah good morning Uncle J. Your CNY preparations all kautim already ah? Can log in so early in the morning. Thanks for the answer.

Salut

Closing date: 7th Jan 2011
Price: RM170 - (Please add extra RM10 if you want the item to be send to you in Malaysia by poslaju)
Adaptor cable: 16pin to 20 pin round type connector - RM9.00 (required for older model)
Collect in KL/Klang/PD

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
4. Bmwjackiee36
5. solo

Note:
Price have been reduced to RM170 from RM190 due to saving in freight charge (group buy) and

solo;602529 said:
Wah good morning Uncle J. Your CNY preparations all kautim already ah? Can log in so early in the morning. Thanks for the answer.

Btw what is the warranty like?

Salut

err.. no warranty lar. This unit is not so original. If you want warranty, go to P.A Soft.com lar.

This unit should be for personal use. It help to detect alarm generate. From the alarm, you should
go to an experience mechanic to rectify the problem if you are not so technically inclined.

You can reset oil inspection as well.

There are many thing it can do as well. I like the LIVE data.

jarance;602539 said:
see reply before your post.

Oh thousand apologies, I was asking as you were replying so both posts were posted at the same time. Sorry paiseh.

About the live data, this means we can run the laptop beside us in the car while driving. Sort of like Fast and Furious.

HAPPY CNY to you and your family Mr J. Safety on the road and a thousand blessings from the God of Wealth this year, for you and your family.

Salut

Closing date: 7th Jan 2011
Adaptor cable: 16pin to 20 pin round type connector - RM9.00 (required for older model)
Collect in KL/Klang/PD

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
4. Bmwjackiee36
5. solo
6. Yazmeen(with the adaptor)

Note:

Here are some sample of Live Data capture on my E46.

Status of Various devices.
livedata01.jpg

Idling Speed Data.
livedata03.jpg

Engine Rev Up
livedata02.jpg

err... there are many error code. My car need intensive care in the ICU if I were to list it.

will post it later once I upload the screen capture. I miss my modem. not ABS light also comes ON.

This is the One of the Menu. Original Setting was 25,000Km or 716 days before next oil change.
Have set it to 8000Km and 180 days whichever comes first. Can reset the inspection light if you change your own oil.
Of course, there is also a way to reset the oil inspection from the instrument cluster as well.

Service.jpg

Here is an updated after new setting was done.

ResetMenu.jpg

Playing with my Reverse Parking.
Can adjust the sound and distance to your own liking.

PDCsetting.jpg

After purchase this stuff need to get tuition from u la.
So are u going to open a tuition class for tis he..hee..

Top Bottom