CarSoft diagnostic software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OK.. here goes

pin 20 - TXD Data
pin 15 - RXD Data
pin 18 - Program Volt
pin 14 - +12 VDC
pin 1 - black wire (maybe common)

Please use the info at your own risk. if you fried your ECU, don't call me. call the chop shop for a spare ECU.

dvng;220208 said:
do a search at bittorent site..they have up to 6.5 version..up to 2005 production..i have not installed yet..dont know whether it works or not?

bro, thank for the hint.. I also heard this info from one of the JB guy.

will try my luck..

Do have a look at Ah Meng's laptop, he is using carsoft to diagnose our car. May be you could find out how he got one.

sesat88, sorry for the very delayed update lah...

I think jarance is right, need the convertor for communication between ECU & carsoft. I plugged in wires from serial port directly to diagnosis port, did not work!

And very fortunately.., never fried my ECU lah...

tamade7,

Can you please post some pictures of everthing for sale, especially the cable, very curious to now how the cable looks like.

And how much are you selling? which version ? Thanks.

I got the seller calling me yesterday, selling the Ultimate (all-in) version for BMW & Mini for 495 euro including the adapters. Not bad. Perhaps BMWCM can buy and rent it out to members ??

Nowadays selling for less than RM200 which include adapter and software.

http://www.bmw-scanner.com/?page=bmw-scanner_v140&lang=eng

bmwscan140_logo.jpg

Jarance, you are referring to the cracked version6.5 ? You can buy compatible interface/adapters for some USD50 and use the pirated software. But I am referring to the genuine software, the caller called from Carsoft, Belgium.

IanDaddy;601651 said:
I got the seller calling me yesterday, selling the Ultimate (all-in) version for BMW & Mini for 495 euro including the adapters. Not bad. Perhaps BMWCM can buy and rent it out to members ??

Why not u join as OM first?

IanDaddy;601673 said:
Jarance, you are referring to the cracked version6.5 ? You can buy compatible interface/adapters for some USD50 and use the pirated software. But I am referring to the genuine software, the caller called from Carsoft, Belgium.

yes china made but it work. Sold mine to herbert when I demo to him. Gonna to buy a replacement soon.

bmwscanner140_.jpg

Thanks Jarance, I am looking for one too. Which online vendor you bought it from ?

Bro BMW7833, I will seriously consider becoming a member. 7833 came out first price a week or 2 ago !

IanDaddy;601697 said:
Thanks Jarance, I am looking for one too. Which online vendor you bought it from ?

Bro BMW7833, I will seriously consider becoming a member. 7833 came out first price a week or 2 ago !

7833 came out 1st prize 3 weeks ago.

bmwjackiee36;601698 said:
Hi Jarance,

Let me know the exact price and we can share the freight cost together....

They are meant for OBDII (D-shape connector) and not for E36 which is 20 pin round connectors.

Price is about RM190 not including taxes.

Top Bottom