GPS Software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
har?....define yr voice command.
when i want to use the voice command, i press on a button on the left side of the steering wheel. then i say "entertainment", the music is on, etc

the ex-user of the car did a bluetooth add-on...so maybe its in the package?

racheltoh;476666 said:

Ah so...yes, that's the reason you have it then! :top:

racheltoh;476666 said:
har?....define yr voice command.
when i want to use the voice command, i press on a button on the left side of the steering wheel. then i say "entertainment", the music is on, etc

Yup same button on my pre LCI E90 but only for phone.

BTW. Just being funny. My earlier post

Strange! The voice command in my all my cars BMW and non-BMWs (including Proton) works in reverse.

Say "Too Cold" - The aircon temp goes up.
Say "Too Hot" - The aircon temp goes down and fan speed goes up.
Say "Too Loud" - The stereo volume goes down.
Say "Too Fast" - The car slows down.
Say "Stop Talking On The Phone" - The phone cuts off.
Say "Will You Please ...." - The car slows down to a crawl and everything goes silent.

My wife loves it.........

Schwepps;476670 said:
Ah so...yes, that's the reason you have it then! :top:

I thought the bluetooth was for the handphone so that i can have hand-free talking..
also, my model didnt have the USB jack.

Ckd

racheltoh;471083 said:
My BMW is made in Alor Star (Kedah?)..CKD

CK: LOL...of course the voice command works on the last instruction. I dont think they hv good memory.. lights, entertainment, louder, aircon stronger... Its annoying when you get response "I dont understand what u said".. so i dont use this feature anymore.

The 1 feature i use most of the time is the Auto Lights..

actually, all the locally assembled 3er and 5er are SKD - semi knocked down...
the body came from germany has been painted. all parts are boxed....the dashboard has been assembled...etc etc..

i just came back from the kulim plant yesterday...

saat;476683 said:
Strange! The voice command in my all my cars BMW and non-BMWs (including Proton) works in reverse.

I would say it's working perfectly wat, it's interpreting what you want. How clever! :top:

racheltoh;476736 said:
I thought the bluetooth was for the handphone so that i can have hand-free talking.. also, my model didnt have the USB jack.

Yes, so the previous user installed the bluetooth package and it comes with Voice Input. How lucky! :top:

kl_mafia;476751 said:
actually, all the locally assembled 3er and 5er are SKD - semi knocked down...
the body came from germany has been painted. all parts are boxed....the dashboard has been assembled...etc etc..

i just came back from the kulim plant yesterday...

I think the SKD assemblies are done in Rayong, Thailand to qualify for AFTA tariffs.

in Kulim too
its amazing to see how they shipped all the 5/3 series body (painted) sideways in a container

SA told me, the price to upgrade the GPS its about Rm2k, well i think it is better to get high end Garmin model and upgrade maybe 2 or 3 yrs later after all the new highway already in the map.

BTW mine is LCI and included Bluetooth, Voice Command, 2 USB port at dashboard and inside the arm rest with 12.5GB Hardisk, but can I upgrade the HD, let say One Terrabyte so I can copy all the song from the built in DVD? ;)

and one more question,
anybody know, how to enable the DVD MOVIE, so when the car move, all the passenger still can enjoy and watching the movie? And i understood, its the EU regulation to disable it.

seanchen78;471246 said:
Back to the topic.

The SA told me that service center will inform us when there is new Map available. Not sure if it is true. Not sure for the price to update too.

Top Bottom