Calling for E60 owners

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damonzero;621739 said:
Any update?

..sorry for the late reply bro. lately bro affan I believe is a bit tied up with assignments and meetings these couple of weeks. I myself was preoccuppied with cases and year-end closing. As for the drive, at most is 10 cars as others seems not so keen or maybe too shy to participate....:)

I believe as a start, be it 2 cars or 10 cars, we need to make it happen. As such I will liaise with affan and proposed a date and venue for this photoshoot (but it has to be more than 1 car :biggrin:) .. if only 1 car, than I will "Gro" my diesel to the Ultimate 5 series drive: :biggrin::top:

Will revert latest Friday evening ... :top:

Damonzero;622206 said:
Great! cant wait to attend my first tt with u guys :)
:listen: ..bro, maybe you like to start with the Satay Drive scheduled for tomorrow 2nd April.? :top:

dzuljazz2001;622874 said:
:listen: ..bro, maybe you like to start with the Satay Drive scheduled for tomorrow 2nd April.? :top:

Aiks not in KL until 4th of April and 11th-14th April (Water Festival, Thailand :D)

Btw snap some pics yea :top:

Thanks dzuljazz, unfortunately i found out at 2.30pm yesterday.. Do hope to be able to see a few pics though.

hi guys... so whens the meet ? am interested also... but just staying quiet until u guys have a date....
so who's setting the date ? been following this thread for some time .....

Patera60E;623516 said:
hi guys... so whens the meet ? am interested also... but just staying quiet until u guys have a date....
so who's setting the date ? been following this thread for some time .....

:listen: greetings PateraE60 .... thxs for the interest ... we are still looking for the date and venue and shud be able to finalize by next week ...God willing :top:

dzuljazz2001;623521 said:
:listen: greetings PateraE60 .... thxs for the interest ... we are still looking for the date and venue and shud be able to finalize by next week ...God willing :top:

:top: :top: :top:

Amboi Dzul nampak macam ada event aje :) Kalau time and date ok, besar kemungkinan aku nak join jugak untuk sesi gambar tapi nak lumba lumba tak jadi la aku, mesti ketinggalan hehehe :p

ArrioBMW;624727 said:
Amboi Dzul nampak macam ada event aje :) Kalau time and date ok, besar kemungkinan aku nak join jugak untuk sesi gambar tapi nak lumba lumba tak jadi la aku, mesti ketinggalan hehehe :p

:listen: still trying hard to make this a reality Lai ...hopefully we can find the suitable location and more participant...:biggrin:

:biggrin: Dear ALL E60 owners ... :biggrin:

What says all if we do it this weekend .... The planned 2011 5 series KL-Raub-Cameron-KL (assemble @ 6.30AM-7.00AM) is happenning this weekend and these guys will assemble at BHP Karak (after the Gombak Toll)....

1st option : assembled as planned and have our exclusive (E60) photo-shoot and later join with the E39 and one F10 for a group photo shot. Its not a huge space but I believe its enuf to cater for us all.
After the "session" (breakfast/cam-shot), :driver: convoy with the rest till Genting Sepah to double back to KL and for those who wants to join the drive can proceed to follow the group accordingly.

2nd option : have breakfast with the guys, :ciao: flagged them off and have our photo-shoot before convoy to Genting Sepah to double back to KL.

Lets start the ball rolling my braders...:biggrin: The count starts ..... :top:

1. dzuljazz2001 (530d) - option 1

For those able to participate, please indicate option of your choice and we will agree on the majority. Other options/suggestion is also most welcome .. :top:

nb: hope the above will happen ....:63::63::63:

Hope to see an exclusive E60/E61 photo-shoot coming up soon... Kudos to Dzul for organising this event and not forgetting the rest who helped out and share the news with other E60/E61 owners for a get together session.. As for the drive, drive safely.... :) Cheers!

Hi guys lets meetup for a TT session?

Bro Alfadli recommends Cyberview Resort, i've been there its a nice place, anyone up for it?

Top Bottom