Calling for E60 owners

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
..bro Aini and Rozaiman, welcome to the forum ...kindly do a self intro at the Newbies section so tht we can officially :biggrin: welcome you...:top: btw ... both of you are most welcome to join in any "outings" organize by us ....:top:

golf7109;615050 said:
not sure if i also can join coz mine is just a 520 la...any restriction?

:listen: worry not bro ...as long as its an E60 :biggrin: ... infact as long as its a bimmer, you are always welcome :top:

The most inportant is the spirit & passion - and some little pocket money for teh tarik ;)

Help bro dzul to relocate the post :D :-

dzuljazz2001;617010 said:
:listen: .. Damonzero, this Sat ok? Saturday the 19th :biggrin: ... I believe to make this a reality, we have to start soon some where, or else it might just be a posting in the forum only .....:biggrin:
Any word or suggestion for the rest? Advise please :top:.

Damonzero;618006 said:
Yaya Agreed! :D

:listen: if need be, sure, no problemo :biggrin: but need to revert to affan66 first as I believe he was given the honour to lead this one 1st. I will pm the otai's (feisaldzul, bailey, affan66 etc) and the rest of the E60 kakis and revert soon ...:top:

i got a calling. no wonder la.

OK2.... let's re-initiate this thread.

What say you we do an inaugural E60 2011 TT next week? Weekday nights work better for me but night shots normally are not that great though.
So, if you guys want weekends, got to make it early morning lah but not long because I have taxi driver duties on weekend (how do you think I pay my E60? hehe just kidding).

In short:

Suggestions:
Option 1: 25 March 2011 (Friday) - 9pm - location: TBC
Option 2: 26 March 2011 (Saturday) - 9am - location: TBC

Location options:
1. KLCC car park (next to the Zon / behind Gas District Cooling)
2. Awan Besar R & R (heading towards USJ)
3. Genting (helipad??)
4. Putrajaya (a no-no if still under extensive renovations) unless some place else like the Yacht Club

Let's try and finalise this by end of day tomorrow and I will lead this for the time being... any objections, I will kick your ass :D just kidding

affan66;618720 said:
i got a calling. no wonder la.

OK2.... let's re-initiate this thread.

What say you we do an inaugural E60 2011 TT next week? Weekday nights work better for me but night shots normally are not that great though.
So, if you guys want weekends, got to make it early morning lah but not long because I have taxi driver duties on weekend (how do you think I pay my E60? hehe just kidding).

In short:

Suggestions:
Option 1: 25 March 2011 (Friday) - 9pm - location: TBC
Option 2: 26 March 2011 (Saturday) - 9am - location: TBC

Location options:
1. KLCC car park (next to the Zon / behind Gas District Cooling)
2. Awan Besar R & R (heading towards USJ)
3. Genting (helipad??)
4. Putrajaya (a no-no if still under extensive renovations) unless some place else like the Yacht Club

Let's try and finalise this by end of day tomorrow and I will lead this for the time being... any objections, I will kick your ass :D just kidding

:listen:Thanks fan ..that was fast, heheheh:top:

I believe I can start the head count ....proposal for venue and date will be at your disposal.....:biggrin: ...ok ka?

1. affan66
2. WRX800
3. Damonzero
4. Bailey
5. dzuljazz2001

Lets start the count guys .... :top::top::top::top:

tat was fast also hah dzuljazz to see my name there hahahahaha

calling calling for other E60 kakis............................

this, I loike.. very da fast...
If everyone is okay with it, I'm game... Sorry ya guys, I got limitations to organise stuff. Even go up Genting breakfast drive also quick2 come down got work to do...

Hope friends would understand. If not, who's gonna pay for the E60? :p :p
anyone else?? So many E60s on the road, only got five peeps?

thule, komeng, jerman, etc.. where art thou??

affan66;618847 said:
this, I loike.. very da fast...
If everyone is okay with it, I'm game... Sorry ya guys, I got limitations to organise stuff. Even go up Genting breakfast drive also quick2 come down got work to do...

Hope friends would understand. If not, who's gonna pay for the E60? :p :p
anyone else?? So many E60s on the road, only got five peeps?

thule, komeng, jerman, etc.. where art thou??

:listen: no worries fan ...ada la dia org tu ....blum logged in jer. nanti bila da jumpa theread ni....we will havae the numbers :biggrin::top:

Top Bottom