Calling All Zers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raz451

Club Guest
GentlemenThe President of BMW Club Malaysia has recently announced that the Club is organizing the largest gathering of BMW enthusiasts in Malaysia at Borneo Rainforest Café, Bistro and The Ruai at Sunway (opposite Sunway Lagoon Hotel) from 5.00pm to 8.00pm on 14th June 2008. This is in conjunction with the Club’s bi-annual Grand Teh Tarik event (“Grand TT”) a.k.a Mini BimmerFest.This event is opened to both members and forum users of BMWCM.More details of the event can be found here.So come my fellow Zers, come out from your “Z shell” and join the rest of us in support of this event. Maybe we could all do a convoy to the venue in our Zeds. Let's start a list from the Z house then. I'll start the ball rolling...1. raz451 (Z4)2. 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

Cool..., but me from Penang lah.

All the exciting happenings in KL, no chance for kampung folks like me.:(

tkw;326449 said:
Cool..., but me from Penang lah.

All the exciting happenings in KL, no chance for kampung folks like me.:(

tkw,

Don't let distance come between us. LOL! If I'm not wrong, the Northern Chapter guys will do a convoy to KL specially for this event. Let me check the details on this and revert. If you are still keen, you can gang up with them for the drive to KL. :wink:

cheers

tkw,

As promised, this is the link for details on the convoy to the Grand TT for the Northern/Penang Chapters.

cheerio

Ok on!!...but not confirm!!!...Lols!!!!

1. raz451 (Z4)
2. jeffroom (z4)

What the heck... Am frm Penang too...am in!

1. raz451 (Z4)
2. jeffroom (z4)
3. gcarch (Z3)- Penang.

gcarch;326539 said:
What the heck... Am frm Penang too...am in!

Cheers, gcarch!:top:

Hope to catch up with you when we are up in Penang at the end of this month.

raz, try this, prepare a nice invitation card and put them on the windscreen of all the Zs that's park within reach from you, like Ah Loong distribute business card. I am sure you would see surprising response. In fact, should put them on all the BMWs in the parking lot within your reach. Many of them don't go online and thus... offline :D (Oh yah! be careful in the parking lot, don't do it alone!)

I'm pretty sure offline owners are welcome to the GrandTT too!

For some, I might not be making sense... so please ignore me..

Astroboy, u really got me all tickled there... lols... I dun mind signing up to be an Ah Long advertising boy -part time.

Raz... when ru guys comin up here? Isnt it tonight?

raz451;326528 said:
tkw,

As promised, this is the link for details on the convoy to the Grand TT for the Northern/Penang Chapters.

cheerio

Hi Razzie, thanks!:top:

gcarch;326735 said:
Astroboy, u really got me all tickled there... lols... I dun mind signing up to be an Ah Long advertising boy -part time.

Raz... when ru guys comin up here? Isnt it tonight?

gcarch,

We'll be in Penang from 30th May - 1st June (ie. next Friday). Hope to see you then.

AB - I think the Organizing Committee for the Grand TT is already spreading the word outside the forum. I'm here just trying to get my fellow Zers to come together and attend the event and at the same time get to know one another. Nevertheless, your idea is :top:...and gcarch is ever so willing to help out with the advertising.:wink:

Hi raz!!..whr r we going 2 meet?..coz im juz staying in usj very near sunway...

Jeffroom;327224 said:
Hi raz!!..whr r we going 2 meet?..coz im juz staying in usj very near sunway...

Jeff, let's discuss the meeting venue nearing the date, shall we? In the meantime, let's try to get, if possible, more of our Z friends to attend the Grand TT.

Shout out to Sanjay, RedZ4, naharms - Guys!!!!!!

By the way, I will be away in Moscow for a couple of weeks. So, gentlemen, keep the list going!

Take care mates!

Cheers

Bix;327258 said:
Convertible can join ka? :wink: :wink: hahaha

Z series la wei! Why don't you gather the E46CI gang and go together gether. heh!

Take care biggy!

raz451;327459 said:
Z series la wei! Why don't you gather the E46CI gang and go together gether. heh!

Take care biggy!

Hehehe... worth of asking! Never mind lah. I'll gather and form the Ampang group soon. Have a good trip!

Yes man!!....ok raz i will ask my fren 2 join us too...Cant wait 2 meet u guys!!

Top Bottom