BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
slyder;810592 said:
alby bro? alby is sis la

Hehehe....tersenyum. Tak apalah slyder , janji kita semua be able

to be good friends as one Big happy Family :):)

Gurau senda membawa Bahagia!!!

Tqvm dari

Alby325i :):)

maccasel;810436 said:
thanks bro Alby325i....come and join only bro...u can berlatih there and race afterwards...hehehe...

makanan is good too....yummy...hehehe

see you bro

HI ....Maccasel., You are most welcome my friend .

If any one of you need some assistance in any event ,

please do let me know...ya.

As for me , I am very honoured to be together with all my brothers

as one Big Happy Family .

Cheers To All,

Alby325i;810598 said:
HI ....Maccasel., You are most welcome my friend .

If any one of you need some assistance in any event ,

please do let me know...ya.

As for me , I am very honoured to be together with all my brithers

as one Big Happy Family .

Cheers To All,

thanks sis!

Kaiza635CSI;810607 said:
If no one has any objections, is it alright if I drop by and spectate?

All are welcome bro, to watch or even to participate. .. :top: ...

Sorry guys,
Terpaksa tarik diri, got urgent matters to attend. May be next round saya join ye. Sorry ye Mr Prez...........

kayz;810646 said:
Sorry guys,
Terpaksa tarik diri, got urgent matters to attend. May be next round saya join ye. Sorry ye Mr Prez...........

:thefinger: ..... awal2 da den keno kenc1n9 .... :motz:...

Here are the latest updates

The details are as follows:
Date: 9th March 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 9.00 am - 11.30am
Venue: Shah Alam Go Kart Circuit, Shah Alam Stadium
Price: RM 150.00 (80cc karts)

Itinerary For the Day

9.00 am - 9.30 am - Arrival, Registration and Safety Briefing
9.30 am - Practice Session (Approximately 15 mins)
10.00 am - Qualifying Session to Determine Grid Positioning (Approximately 15 mins)
10.30 am - Race Time (12-15 laps tbc)
11.00 am - Prize Giving Ceremony
11.15 am - Drinks & Snacks Time

P/s
* The Safety Briefing is a must so please be on time as participants are not allowed on track if they do not attend the said briefing.

* Please be properly attire with proper shoes
* Please bring your own helmet if you have as the ones provided may or may not suit fit you nicely

Thanks and Happy Go-Karting!

mac

Might I add few more P/S points
1) long pants are recommended unless you dont mind stones and debris coming into your pants if you wear shorts.
2) Long sleeves are recommend or at least a sleeves protectors for your right side as it is very close to the engine. high chance of getting burned if you are not used to knowing where to put your hands.
3) Balaclava and helmets can be purchased as well from the operators.

On top of slyder...Most of all... HAVE FUN!!!

No matter how good you are on the road with your UDM... all the BS stop when the flag drop.... so remember to enjoy the sport as it is... and let me caution on some noob mistake that most of us went through...

DONT FORCE GRAB THE STEERING... Relax and stay cool... you will pay a price when you grabbing it too hard till knuckle turn white.... This usually happen as you start to rempit and pushing it..especially on the 100cc onward.... so try to have fun and enjoy what is RWD driving all about at its purest form although the daily kart chassis can be crappy...and it not that fast but it still give you one heck of fun if this is first karting for you...

Have to withdraw, i have to go outstation.My place will be replaced by Komeng91

The first ever BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013.

Details are as follows:

Date: 9th March 2013 (morning)
Price: RM 150.00 - RM 200.00 (approximate cost)

We will confirm on the finer details in due course so please register your details here

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. komeng91.
3. affan66
4. wuk51
5. farezrider
6. rahizwan
7. jeffreyewe
8. Herbert
9. haKKaMeE
10. nickohjh
13. dzuljazz2001 (not eligble to participate - co sponsor)

kayz;810646 said:
Sorry guys,

Hi ....guys wish share this because I notice kayz name still in the list. And to all

please do joint in for this event and bring your family ...girlfriend or boyfriend

along....ya !!! Hehehe :)

Tqvm and cheers to all

Alby325! :):):eek:

The first ever BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013.

Details are as follows:

Date: 9th March 2013 (morning)
Price: RM 150.00 - RM 200.00 (approximate cost)

We will confirm on the finer details in due course so please register your details here

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. komeng91.
3. affan66
4. wuk51
5. farezrider
6. rahizwan
7. jeffreyewe
8. Herbert
9. haKKaMeE
10. nickohjh
11. kokwei9035:rock:
13. dzuljazz2001 (not eligble to participate - co sponsor)

Prez not participating? How can this be la? You say can wallop CRZ la with 335, say can be faster than this and that. Come on ... clock some time for us on the track la ... the numbers for 80cc is 1:15-1:16 for a decent lap time. You can do it! This is a controlled environment with equal karts. So we can see who is fast or not. How can Prez not race when its the inaugural event. Come on ...

Prez ... you join, I join. I got an enduro the next day but I will join in with you. What say you?

What! Prez not joining ??? Come on larr prez sporting larr sikit join the event I'm sure everyone would like to see you in action driving the gokart. I'm also planning to join the gokart this Saturday but prez tak join tak best lah

B33mEr;810765 said:
What! Prez not joining ??? Come on larr prez sporting larr sikit join the event I'm sure everyone would like to see you in action driving the gokart. I'm also planning to join the gokart this Saturday but prez tak join tak best lah

Okay ... if Prez joins, Beemer also joins. That is another 3 participants in total! Dun waste club money remember?

Prez vs tianci vs beemer on go karts?? This is fun!! If prez join i may also join la..... then u guys can eat my dust!!! Money well spent.... can retire dy...

gendong;810770 said:
Prez vs tianci vs beemer on go karts?? This is fun!! If prez join i may also join la..... then u guys can eat my dust!!! Money well spent.... can retire dy...

Okay ... now the number will be 4 more participants if Prez joins! See ... how we can save money for the club? Come on Prez ... take one for the club. :)
Gendong ... what eat your dust? You mean you will spinoff badly issit? ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Dont think it wld spinoff.....big possibility of the kart not even moving on the starting grid n burning rubber while u guys r behind me. Too heavy to move.... :D

gendong;810783 said:
Dont think it wld spinoff.....big possibility of the kart not even moving on the starting grid n burning rubber while u guys r behind me. Too heavy to move.... :D

Stop making excuses, go lose weight! Heheheehe ... stop eating your own kambing satay!!!

Top Bottom