BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Registration is now closed.

We will announce the competition details shortly.

Thanks

any itenary for that day event? minum2 after the event ka..?
i am coming to support the winner haha

-mohd jen // hafizy-

nickohjh;809114 said:
The first ever BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013.

Details are as follows:

Date: 9th March 2013 (morning)
Venue: Shah Alam Go Kart Circuit, Shah Alam Stadium
Price: RM 150.00 - RM 200.00 (approximate cost)

We will confirm on the finer details in due course so please register your details here

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub
3. affan66
4. dzuljazz2001
5. wuk51
6. farezrider
7. rahizwan
8. jeffreyewe
9. kayz
10. Herbert
11. haKKaMeE
12. nickohjh

wah...going against 5 committee members.:42::bike::77:

is there anyone else out there who are interested to join? we have a couple more slots available...

to those who have registered, please try not to pull out last minute ok...as we have made the arrangements...last minute ada penalty ok...hehehe

just to dwell a little on event day itself...we will begin approximately 930am with perhaps 10 laps of free practice...for u guys to get use to the grips, the steering, the seat, etc etc...but for season ppl like Prez and VP tak payah la...

we then break a little while before proceeding with the actual race....this time with timed laps...macam F1 la..gaya macam F1...pandu dunno la...

we finish of with the prize giving...i have seen them...i know what there are...and they are not bad prizes...and thanks to Continental for agreeing to come aboard as one of our sponsors...

so sign up now!!!

p/s management reserves the rights to vary the race schedule...kekeke

maccasel;810398 said:
is there anyone else out there who are interested to join? we have a couple more slots available...

to those who have registered, please try not to pull out last minute ok...as we have made the arrangements...last minute ada penalty ok...hehehe

just to dwell a little on event day itself...we will begin approximately 930am with perhaps 10 laps of free practice...for u guys to get use to the grips, the steering, the seat, etc etc...but for season ppl like Prez and VP tak payah la...

we then break a little while before proceeding with the actual race....this time with timed laps...macam F1 la..gaya macam F1...pandu dunno la...

we finish of with the prize giving...i have seen them...i know what there are...and they are not bad prizes...and thanks to Continental for agreeing to come aboard as one of our sponsors...

so sign up now!!!

Come on Guys....there are few more slots for all of you to joint. :eek: plus give your support to the Club

P/S...as for me belum berlatih lagi.....but will try and make it and bawa makanan to show my support for

all my brothers !!!

All the best to all the CMs and OMs ...brothers for this coming event.

Alby325i :):)

thanks bro Alby325i....come and join only bro...u can berlatih there and race afterwards...hehehe...

makanan is good too....yummy...hehehe

see you bro

maccasel;810398 said:

so sign up now!!!

How to line up the grid if there is no qualifying la? Macam mana nie?

tIANcI;810437 said:
How to line up the grid if there is no qualifying la? Macam mana nie?

No worries bro. Mr Sec will come up with the proper agenda of the day soon .... the above I'm sure is just a brief notification for all to take note :4:...

Cheers and a great morning wishes to you ... :top: ..

... there are no such thing as a perhaps 10 laps of free practice.:smokin:

I do you all a favor..

Vehicles: 100cc or 80cc (Make up your mind and decision because they are other customer which may prebook the kart for same time slot as you all..
Time: What time to arrive at the track and what time the event start? Because there will be safety and technical briefing for first timer. This will take 5mins. Also you all need to sign release of liability ie you on your own... this will take time... payment, kart assignment etc....For 10-15 pax on 80cc should take about 2hrs to complete with in between TCSS and resting.
Event format: 10 mins practise (not perhaps 10 lap), 10 mins qualifying (based on best lap time), 12 laps race with pace car on rolling start.
Cost: RM200 per pax for 100cc and RM150 for 80cc...

Thanks for sharing your experiences Gamenoob. Perhaps you can help organize future kart events.

Gamenoob organise? I thiught I heard about it before. Dunno what happened to that.

maccasel;810436 said:
thanks bro Alby325i....come and join only bro...u can berlatih there and race afterwards...hehehe...

makanan is good too....yummy...hehehe

see you bro
alby bro? alby is sis la

BenedictC;810575 said:
Thanks for sharing your experiences Gamenoob. Perhaps you can help organize future kart events.

Yes...sorry ya...saya setuju..... By the way TIANcI and Gamenoob do joint us Ott at Ampang Jaya with CMs .OMs

and all Club Guess are most Welcome to joint us too. Plus this coming event my friend,

I am able to make it this time and hope all of us will have good food , good laugh

and most important of all with, Good Friends as One Big Happy Family!!! :)

Look forward meeting All OF YOU

Yours Truly,

Alby325i :cool::cool:

Top Bottom