BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
XXX;803460 said:
...that's wht I trying to sayloh...Haiya...the HSP event is already on and fullhse u cannot now ask them to collaborate with this mah...so wht I'm trying to say is the club is doing this for the opportunity of others to participate ..and that's why I see no wrong in the club organizing it 1 week later...but for the next one, yes, this 2 should come together and do a bigger bang event..

oklar...will let it be for now. Pick you up from your house and we go teh tarik:top:

jeffreyewe;803464 said:
oklar...will let it be for now. Pick you up from your house and we go teh tarik:top:

...moreover if they join HSP event , later they kena labelled again for organizing event tumpang...hehehe.

Dear OM,

In light of the recent interest in go-karts, the Committee have decided to organise the first ever BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013.

It will be known as the "President's Challenge Trophy"

The details are as follows:
Date: 9th March 2013 (morning)
Venue: Shah Alam Go Kart Circuit, Shah Alam Stadium
Price: RM 150.00 - RM 200.00 (approximate cost)

We will confirm on the finer details in due course so please register your details here

Thank you.

1. maccasel

Dear OM,

In light of the recent interest in go-karts, the Committee have decided to organise the first ever BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013.

We will confirm on the finer details in due course so please register your details here

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub

Dear OM,

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub
8. jeffreyewe

Sorry folks, its on the 9th March (Saturday morning) and not as earlier posted.

I have already edited the post(s).

Thanks

Dear OMs,

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub
3. affan66
4. dzuljazz2001
8. jeffreyewe

Dear OMs,

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub
3. affan66
4. dzuljazz2001
5.wuk51
8. jeffreyewe

Dear OMs,

Thank you.

1. maccasel
2. namidub
3. affan66
4. dzuljazz2001
5.wuk51
8. jeffreyewe
9. kayz
10 herbert

aiyah not back yet looks like I miss my chance to be hold the trophy hehe

dzuljazz2001;803631 said:
I'll be coming next Saturday (9th) bro ... I need lessons! .... :4: ..

My apologies El Presidente, but the 9th will definately be a NO NO since its Chinese New Year Eve

jeffreyewe;803630 said:
anyone up for some practice sessions?

Hi...jeffreyewe, and everybody , do include me please if situation permit and hopefully I can depend with all my brothers. ..

Hehehe :)

Tqvm

Alby325i :):)

jeffreyewe;803659 said:
My apologies El Presidente, but the 9th will definately be a NO NO since its Chinese New Year Eve
It's on 9th march, not february sir...

consoglieri;803677 said:
It's on 9th march, not february sir...

think you got your dates mixed up, if prez comes this feb 9th it will be CNY eve, if its march 9th...its the actual day of the event:)

He3...too much teh tarik i guess. Sorry for getting mixed up. Me myself also might need some practice with you.

BMWCM Official Go-Kart Competition 2013
Dear OM,

jeffreyewe;803659 said:

its ok bro, maybe next time ... anyway will still be in KL that weekend. Got to fix a date with bro B33mEr :4: .....

Top Bottom