Bmwcm Members & Forumers Meet Up For Klang Valley, Ipoh And Penang Folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cppeng

Club Guest
Hi Guys N Gals Would Like To Suggest To Hold A Charity Drive or TT To Ipoh For Our Klang Valley, Ipoh And Penang Brudders N Sistas To Meet Up. any suggestions?

Good Idea! May I suggest the TT be held in Ipoh? In the middle of Klang Valley and Penang. Any suggestion on the dates?

Hello! Must get permit for such gathering or not???

I dont want all the police and FRUs waiting for us in Ipoh! Hehehe!!!

Hey Mean Guy .... You read my mind.
I think many of us do not mind to be hurled with tear gas and sprayed with chemicals but we are just afraid that our cars will get hurt. :wink:

planta

Ipoh

planta;261903 said:
Hey Mean Guy .... You read my mind.
I think many of us do not mind to be hurled with tear gas and sprayed with chemicals but we are just afraid that our cars will get hurt. :wink:

planta

Totally agreed!!! Me more worried about me car!!!

Ipoh Hor fun.. yum yum..

Charity works throw in as well .. sound good..

cppeng coming up with the idea and passing the ball to XXX or RB.. mmm not good.. (Let try to work together lah .. better lah).. Afterall, it your baby and I think everybody will like you to see it thru..LOL

jarance;261934 said:
Ipoh Hor fun.. yum yum..

Charity works throw in as well .. sound good..

cppeng coming up with the idea and passing the ball to XXX or RB.. mmm not good.. (Let try to work together lah .. better lah).. Afterall, it your baby and I think everybody will like you to see it thru..LOL

Brudderr.. I am normal member onlylah, I tot of this idea as i dont see BMWCM has done it this year and as a club event, eventually the committee should plan it mah me onli give inputs but i will help also lah but all the credits must go to committee OK, I m a good talker not a good worker ( i do not know how to work that why nobody wants to employ me lor) . Recently the VAG members did a charity drive to south (where their central n south members meet together) for kiwanis which is fun and for good cause of course n they had done quite a few times in a year. I think if all the committee work together and i believe all our members will lend their support for the good cause. This event can be small or big depend how u want it to be, it can be a 1 day trip as well. Thats what committee r 4 right? Wat say u bro?

I think it will be more successful and meaningful if the committee would lend their support and assistance towards this event.

After all its the thought does matter, come to think of it if all the committee members n the support from the OM who can organise event such as charity drive at the mean time they can do road show and awareness of the BMWCM to members (to promote members get member discount on the fee) n forumers(on the benefit of joining the club n group joining discount as well) at KL or Outstation to get more people to join us as official members ,would that be great? Lets hope one of our club's vision is to get more members rather than stagnant (number of OM) at it is. Brudders just my tot onli lah, no offence OK.

cppeng;261953 said:
Brudderr.. I am normal member onlylah, I tot of this idea as i dont see BMWCM has done it this year and as a club event, eventually the committee should plan it mah me onli give inputs but i will help also lah but all the credits must go to committee OK, I m a good talker not a good worker ( i do not know how to work that why nobody wants to employ me lor) . Recently the VAG members did a charity drive to south (where their central n south members meet together) for kiwanis which is fun and for good cause of course n they had done quite a few times in a year. I think if all the committee work together and i believe all our members will lend their support for the good cause. This event can be small or big depend how u want it to be, it can be a 1 day trip as well. Thats what committee r 4 right? Wat say u bro?

On the contrary, all members have the right to organise event as long it is not illegal. :rock: but have to agree with you that support from from all parties (regarless of status) is important to make an event come true.

i support u lah all the way blader cppeng(when u r sober hehehe)
and most important thing is like wat jarance said support from all parties are important BUT STILL THE MOST IMPORTANT IS SUPPORT FROM COMMITTEE BUT PLEASE LAH NOT XXX & FABIAN AGAIN, AGAIN & AGAIN cheeeeeeeeeeerrsssss

Support

Bailey;262050 said:
and most important thing is like wat jarance said support from all parties are important BUT STILL THE MOST IMPORTANT IS SUPPORT FROM COMMITTEE BUT PLEASE LAH NOT XXX & FABIAN AGAIN, AGAIN & AGAIN cheeeeeeeeeeerrsssss

Bro Bailey, blader CPPeng was sober when we discussed this event, so you can support-lah!

Har? XXX and Fabian cannot support-kah?

Bailey;262050 said:

Ha..ha.. ha.. are you trying to imply that you guys are fed up with XXX and fabian.. :burnout: Hope not cos they are such fun and nice guys..

Honestly you guys are right. Support from others committees should be seen. I am one of the guilty one. so apologies in advance.. :rock:

But I will definetly be at the annual dinner come rain or shine.:rock:

jarance;262064 said:
Ha..ha.. ha.. are you trying to imply that you guys are fed up with XXX and fabian.. :burnout: Hope not cos they are such fun and nice guys..

Honestly you guys are right. Support from others committees should be seen. I am one of the guilty one. so apologies in advance.. :rock:

But I will definetly be at the annual dinner come rain or shine.:rock:

brudderr, XXX n fabian they r very nice guys lah, we r not bored with them just that we would to interact more wif the others committee members lah lets meet up n have some drinks ok. So u guys will start the ball rolling for this event? we will support u all all the way lah.

Top Bottom