BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46Fanatic

Club Guest
Just got my BMW Whitecard today after weeks of dragging my feet to fill out the application form and submit to them. The cool thing is the car's entire service history is now available online and so is the BMW Magazine lol. Anyway, card looks quite cool. For those who haven't signed up.. you can download the application form from this link: http://whitecard.bmw.com.my Free service :top:

BMW Malaysia damn sombong la
Only cars bought from authorized dealers can qualify. From 2005 onwards..
15 years of my loyalty and having owned 4 different BMWs means
JACKSHIT to them. This really sucks.!!!!!
BMW Club of Malaysia should have a word with them. There are so many enthusiasts in this forum and club that own old or classic BMWs. We have just as much rights to these " privileges " and discounts. In fact the well heeled who have bought brand new cars from authorized dealers probably would not need the discounts as much...!

I receive the mailer but it seems we need to fill in handicap points and prefered golf tournament venue.. how le? I don't play golf? :(

Max hadidcap is only 28 allowed.. I think I need 48.. :p

Play 19th hole la! I very good :top:

scin;336563 said:
BMW Malaysia damn sombong la
Only cars bought from authorized dealers can qualify. From 2005 onwards..
15 years of my loyalty and having owned 4 different BMWs means
JACKSHIT to them. This really sucks.!!!!!
BMW Club of Malaysia should have a word with them. There are so many enthusiasts in this forum and club that own old or classic BMWs. We have just as much rights to these " privileges " and discounts. In fact the well heeled who have bought brand new cars from authorized dealers probably would not need the discounts as much...!

u wanna play, u gotta pay... hehe
(chuani)

astroboy;336566 said:
I receive the mailer but it seems we need to fill in handicap points and prefered golf tournament venue.. how le? I don't play golf? :(

U just need to fill up the form and fax it back to them together with the car registration card (both front & back). That's all. The golf tournament is just around the corner coincidentally and is open for you to register if you wanna participate. If not, just ignore that and fill up the form with your particulars and fax it together with registration card.

This card is excellent, entitles you to experience new BMW products before others can have the chance to see it, invites to exclusive events, enjoy special prices on ooriginal BMW lifestyle merchandise, access to vehicle management online portal services, etc. :top::top:

bimmerdude;336567 said:
(chuani)

Eh, collectively, I HAVE paid. Add all 4 cars plus the years of maintaining them, I am sure the total would be more than yours.. not to mention the cost of your new engine... Can you use your white card for that?? hehehhe

1. 1984 E30 320i Coupe ( 5 years )
2. 1982 E24 ( 3 years )
3. 1990 E30 320iSE ( 9 years to date )
4. 2000 E46 328 Ci ( 3 years to date )

=

More than one 2008 E90 320 sport + New Engine

One thing to note, however.....
Once your card expires, it costs RM 300.00 per year to keep it going!

scin;336575 said:
One thing to note, however.....
Once your card expires, it costs RM 300.00 per year to keep it going!

Izzit ??? That I dunno. Then it's better to save the BMW Club membership fee to pay for this BMW M'sia white card membership fee :eek: hehehe...

I also recently being offered the Toyota Merit Membership, which entitles me to goodies like 15% off service and repair bill, new model pre-launch reception, fast delivery of new car, free road side assist and many other things... the membership is FREE as long as I continue to service my car at Toyota SC and spend no less than RM1k in 24 months..

Sounds more attractive than this so call White Card!.. :rolleyes:

Chloe, pavilion having sales this Friday 27 June for white card members only up to 60%, must make RSVP wor..... 6pm to 9pm. So after that can turn up at Souled Out for Happy Hour & then One Six to Wan Sek (cari makan).........

bimmerdude;336567 said:
(chuani)

scin;336571 said:
Eh, collectively, I HAVE paid. Add all 4 cars plus the years of maintaining them, I am sure the total would be more than yours.. not to mention the cost of your new engine... Can you use your white card for that?? hehehhe

1. 1984 E30 320i Coupe ( 5 years )
2. 1982 E24 ( 3 years )
3. 1990 E30 320iSE ( 9 years to date )
4. 2000 E46 328 Ci ( 3 years to date )

=

More than one 2008 E90 320 sport + New Engine

its not how many old cars u have la.. ur money all goes to ur mechanic and parts shop mah... the authorised dealer din get anything wat. sooo.. white card is for bmw and dealer partnership mah...u buy from dealer(good for bmw) u get white card lorrr...
now..why dont u head for Ingress auto and use ur OTHER CARD? :15:

White Card T&C/FAQ:

Registration

1. What are the qualifications for becoming a BMW White Card member?

BMW owners who have bought their cars from authorised BMW dealers are entitled to be a BMW White Card member. BMW owners who purchase their BMW car(s) from 1 April 2008 will have their BMW White Card sent to them automatically. BMW owners who purchased their BMW car(s) from 2005 onwards, will be sent registration packs in April 2008, where they can fill in the enclosed form, fax it back to BMW Voice at 03-2166 1212, together with the vehicle's JPJ Registration Card (photocopy of both front and back). We will then process the application.

2. How would I know if my application for BMW White Card is successful?

You will be sent your BMW White Card and this will serve as proof of your membership. You may also enquire about the status of your application 2 weeks after the date of submission.

3. What privileges and benefits can I look forward to?

As a BMW White Card member, you are entitled to exclusive privileges and offers. You can enjoy privileges for your car(s), for yourself and your family members such as discounts on BMW Lifestyle Merchandise, sneak previews on our car launches and invites to BMW events such as F1 and Golf Cup, among others. Also, we're partnering with the best brands in town to give you more exclusive offers and events.

4. Do I need to pay to be a BMW White Card member?

For those who have signed up via the registration packs or who have automatically received their BMW White Card, take note of the membership expiry date on it. This period is free. To extend your membership and to continue enjoying all of the exclusive privileges, you only have to pay a minimal fee of RM300 each year thereafter, until the 6th year from your car's registration date. If there are no new BMW purchases after the 6th year, your BMW White Card membership will be fully terminated.

5. Is the BMW White Card membership transferable?

This programme is specially customised for you. As such, the BMW White Card membership is non-transferable.

6. Do I need to carry my BMW White Card with me at all times?

Preferably, yes. We highly encourage you to bring your BMW White Card with you at all times to ensure that you continue to enjoy all the special privileges. This facilitates quick recognition and redemption of all your special privileges.

7. What happens if I lose my BMW White Card?

Kindly call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000 immediately. A minimal fee of RM10 will be incurred for card replacement.

Account Expiry and Renewal

1. When will my BMW White Card membership expire?

The expiry date on your BMW White Card will determine your membership's expiry.

2. How do I renew my BMW White Card membership?

We will send a renewal pack 2 months prior to your expiry date. All you need to do is fill up the form and fax it back to us at 03-2166 1212. In the event that you do not receive this pack and form, please call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000 to request for one.

3. If I sell my BMW, am I still a BMW White Card member?

You still get to enjoy the benefits of being a member until the expiry date of your BMW White Card. That said, we are inclined to invite the new owner of your car into the programme. So it would be much appreciated if you update your car's status details at whitecard.bmw.com.my or call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000 to share your friend's/buyer's details with us. Also, remember to transfer the warranty card details to your friend/buyer as well, as he/she will need this when he/she purchases your car.

BMW White Card Online Portal

1. What can I do online?

We have created an online account for you to enable you to manage your account at your own convenience. Upon login, you can:
• update your personal and car details
• book service appointments
• register for SMS reminders
• register for special BMW events such as Driver Training and BMW Golf Cup
• view the latest offers and news from BMW Malaysia

2. How do I log in?

In your BMW White Card welcome pack, you will be provided with a Username and a default Password.

3. What do I do if I lose my Username and Password?

Simply click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the main page of BMW White Card online - whitecard.bmw.com.my - and it will take you through the steps of Username and Password retrieval. Alternatively, call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000.

[[[DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE!]]]

The mailer they sent to me actually I read also pengsan, I need to pick a golf tournament date la, perferred tournament venue la, some more need to fill the "Pay by" details with either cheque number or Credit Card info just like subscribing "Reader Digest".... the attached booklet are all about Golf. So I send them to my dustbin lio..! :eek: :D Last night dig thru my dustbin but cannot find lio.. nevermind la...

Service history? How long and how frequent do we intend to service our car in SC? Aiyaa... worst case is less than 5 records la, by then warranty BSRI all lapse lio.. still go there meh?

A new BMW every 6th year? I am not that ambitious la... :p

Expiry date on my whitecard is 2011. At least its quite long. Lets hope they work hard to keep the benefits going hehe.

The BMW Voice service is outsourced. Hence, they are unable to accommodate any variation from what's stated in the registration card. I tried. They won't even listen and blamed BMW Malaysia for setting the rules like that. In my case, the registered owner is a person so the White Card will be under that person's name. They also insist on registration card to be faxed to them. I can't understand why they can't just rely on the data from the authorised sales centre?

I was lucky - my SA filled the details for me when I took delivery and I only had to sign the form. :)

astroboy my bro, just go and download the form or ask your SA for another one lar! Free for 3 years why not? It expires after 6 yrs if you don't make purchases on it, not if you don't buy another BM. The RM300 annual fee can be worthwhile if you go for the big ticket items and get a big discount. If you don't purchase anything, let it expire in 2011 la. If they didn't have something like this, we'd be complaining that Merc and Lexus and Volvo have this and that (which they do incidentally) and BMW doesn't - so char la, BMW.

BTW, the card also comes with a 1GB thumbdrive which is really cool looking. Flourescent white with BMW logo, but glows red at the tip when in use. Perfect for my USB music input. :p BMW is doing a good job of the 'luxury' thing these days. :top:

Wow! Thumb drive huh... :rolleyes:

Even if I can get the form, I don't have my registration card la. Its with BMW Credit.. Oh well, maybe can ask "them" to fax to "them".. :rolleyes:

Yes, the White Card may entitles you to special podium pass for the coming F1 events.. that's somewhat attractive though..

I wish I have a secretary to do all these fill in form.. bla..bla..bla.. for me.. damn malas la.. ok la! I try to do it la. Just to join all my geng here! :top:

i never knew got such things
thanks for the info
will apply thru SA. ask them to fill up n do the neccessary leg work la............

Top Bottom