Bmw & volvo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lelaju

Club Guest
hi to all friends...this is lesson as we are continental cars lover...as everyone know club like this created just not limited to: share knowledge, information, interest or business... but the most important is friendship relation.but this is what happen last few days ago, when friendship collapse discriminate by flag, by badges, by engines, and by arrogant drivers..i my self and few other BCM members come to join the Bimmerianz & VOCM (volvo club) combine gathering. all seems to be fine during the gathering. but things gone wild in VOCM forum when most of their members "tembak" one of bimmer guy who give a beautiful greeting at first place.and the most horrible thing which made things worse, where the important person in VOCM club? no one seem to stop most of their fanatic members from "shooting" people from different club with none professional reason, that is endless debate. the nice gathering & greeting form our fella now been drag to debate. pity him. thank god he & all bimmer still calm down and been professional just enough to leave the childlish debate.what ever it is... its fine to be enthusiast but dont be too fanatic.. fanatic in blinds. and supposedly condemned statement should be avoid in public.finally, the objective to gather as an friendship and friendly now become disaster at the end. this is an lesson when the forum not conducted with care. http://www.vocm.com.my/forumtopic.aspx?a=gettopic&id=14194&cat=1http://www.vocm.com.my/forumtopic.aspx?a=gettopic&id=14102&cat=1*** pls note this is as reference only, moral of story: i think forum like that need to be controllable by their committee members such as: banned few comments or just lock the thread... if free flow like that ofcoz it will be endless and more worse. thank god here in BCM we have people who watch and keep the thread clean.

Our friend BlackCat has shown humility and patience..he is a very cool guy i suppose..none should blast others machines but stay proud owning one..we are not geek nor too fanatic as beemer owners..just a bit sense of pride owning a great German machine..regards

JFT63: yes really true bro he truly very cool guy, he smile and shakes hands to every VOCM members during combine gathering bmw & volvo. and for me he humble enough with his truly powerful M Machine.

hehe.. I have both under my garage.. Swedish brick.. really bullet proof machinery! :top:

After reading the thread i don't blame the peeps in VOCM ... As the poster was beating his chest and bragging about going up to speed of 300km/h, him dumping his money at AB, how he's just 21 but already own an M3 and etc ... He was not being humble at all and i can udnderstand why the VOCM all timers got peeved with the guy ... Just my opinion

Im with bro B33mer in this...it was the bimmer guy who came in bragging about his car and patronising the peeps in VOCM...statements like 'my car can do 300kmh' and 'everybody there was too takut to salam...COWARD' is certainly would raise some eyebrows and boil some bloods.

For me i think its the 21yr old kid with an m3 that needs to grow up. he needs to learn about a lot of things in this world. he needs to learn about humility. coming into other's territory and bragging and calling people cowards is no way to make friends.

I just read the thread again and realised that I havent encountered attitudes like that bmw kid since school!

I have read the posts again..well,whatever it is,there is always something to learn..:cool:

i think forum like that need to be controllable by committee members such as: banned few comments or just lock the thread... if free flow like that ofcoz it will be endless and more worse. thank god here in BCM we have people who watch and keep the thread clean. like JFT63 said "there is always something to learn"

well, if you insult people in their own home about their lifestyle, don't blame them for getting all retard on you.

ha ha funny la... we keep asking a 21 to grow-up? Errr ... he is 21, young and lucky enuff to have a M3... so be it ... enjoy bro Zul ...

lot of provoking in that topic... who started, you decide for yourself..?

anyway, im gonna floor it when i see these Bricks around me!! ;)

haha cheers

Eggie86;589332 said:
Then again, I always had a soft spot for the 850 T5... :4:

a V70 T5 for me.. i was with Federal Auto Cars marketing team then, we had fun launching the S/V70.

mizhan;589339 said:
a V70 T5 for me.. i was with Federal Auto Cars marketing team then, we had fun launching the S/V70.

Wow, I didn't know there was a V70 T5. That was the wagon right? :top:

Although the older Volvos were almost always singled out for their box shape and safety features, it still haven't diminished my admiration for the 850 T5. Besides, my dad used to have a 940 Turbo as a company car, and truth be told, that was the first time I was actually exposed to a Turbo engine! Back then I kept asking my dad why the engine kept running eventhough the car was already turned off. :4:

V70 is basically a facelifted 850. T5 engine pushed 240bhp with auto trans, 250bhp for stickshift. Gobs of torque.

He He...eons ago there was this catch phrase I came up with to promote these bricks. "Drive a Volvo and you will not be driven up the wall". Anyhoo...... it's not that easy to catch a spirited T5 and A sucker is born every minute.

I like the s60 T5..was using my uncles one for a week and phewww the twin turbo is sweet!

Top Bottom