“Most Pro-Active Member” Award Receipients – CONGRATS to Redbaron & Bailey!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bimmerfest is mega project. if we want pull it off, we need everybody help and contribution... I think with RB leading it, it will stand a chance...

RB, please orgynised OK...

jarance;266343 said:
Bimmerfest is mega project. if we want pull it off, we need everybody help and contribution... I think with RB leading it, it will stand a chance...

RB, please orgynised OK...

Ya laa bro....it is a mega project, but as RB said.... let the club conclude the monsoon cup first and when the club have what it takes to have an event of this magnitude and when all its members are ready to pull this through - I'm sure it will happen.......

redbaron;266346 said:
Jarance when the time comes we will discuss.

Let set it for next year and I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to it. There have been alot of people talking about it but nothing concrete. It takes a lot of effort and dedication.. :rock:

...what else can be said that has not already been said, Congrats and keep up the good work....Bimmer fest ...sounds great, even better lets plan it to include our southern and northern neighbours...if the european, americans can do ..lets shoot for the sky......

lets put our hand together in making the bimmerfest really happening & i bet tis will be the PULL FACTOR for our club

thx guys for the wishes really appreciate them cheers

Dont worry guys if the bimmerfest happen it will be for everybody from this country, north, south,east west all will be invited. There will be another event before bimmerfest. The detail will only be out when it is finalise guy.

zamJB325i;266525 said:
hello redbaron..im zam ,a new member from jb.anyone from jb..skudai area?

hi zam , appreciate if u cld intro yrslf in the newbie as u'll enjoy many more in tis forum cheers

jes pm to initialM he's from skudai jb & me too my hometown is taman pelangi jb

Bailey;266457 said:
lets put our hand together in making the bimmerfest really happening & i bet tis will be the PULL FACTOR for our club

thx guys for the wishes really appreciate them cheers

well said bro bailey - bimmerfest will surely be a PULL FACTOR for the club.... and we need this pull factor to encourage more participation.... :top:

Bailey;266530 said:
hi zam , appreciate if u cld intro yrslf in the newbie as u'll enjoy many more in tis forum cheers

jes pm to initialM he's from skudai jb & me too my hometown is taman pelangi jb

Hei bro!

:eek: I will be in JB this weekend: Dec 1st - 4th [@ Taman Sri Tebrau to be exact]. So that is just next to Taman Pelangi!!! Will yoou be in JB? Ay TTs scheduled...??? Would love to meet up with the gang.

BlackCat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom