blistein absorber Good?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
you have to check with the spare parts shop for the catalogue
if not, let me know what's the part number they given to you, i will help you double check.

Thanks..bro bmw7833.. i already get the catalog from Bilstein website & comfirm my absorber was a long stroke type,huhu!

After install, front was a little bit high from rear. I want sent my absorber to engineering. mod the shaft, cut & made new trip.

Any advice..

Rastabimmer;547735 said:
After install, front was a little bit high from rear. I want sent my absorber to engineering. mod the shaft, cut & made new trip.

Any advice..

My advice dont do that it ain't worth yr life:listen:

Thanks bro initialM & bmw7833...

I will find another choice that give more drop. Now using Eibach ProKit...

Rastabimmer;547896 said:
Thanks bro initialM & bmw7833...

I will find another choice that give more drop. Now using Eibach ProKit...
Rasta...Using Eibach Prokit no lowered meh?

anakin;547902 said:
Rasta...Using Eibach Prokit no lowered meh?

Before this I used Boge Turbo with Eibach Prokit & the result was perfect! lowed to the ground..:top: But after I change to Bilstein black, front of my car was high than before. Someone said that the Bilstein black was not suitable for lowed springs & others said I wrongly buy the abs that have long & short stroke...:dontknow:

I think its not the absorber..i think all black Bilstein is standard type (longer stroke) only yellow one (b6/b8/b12) is short stroke...aku pun pakai Bilstein black jer, mana mampu nak pakai yang kunin-kunin nie...tapi ok lak..

Bros and sis,

Just to share my experience with Bilstein. Besides my E39, I drive a 2006 Civic on Koni FSD. With E39 stock spring/abs, like many of y'all say, drive like a dato, that makes my Civic a better cornering machine.

Recently I changed from B4 to B12, now my E39 drives like a sport car and Civic drives like a dato instead. Best things is, B12 was tested and comfort-approved by my family. Whereas my Civic with GAB SS was a total failure (only used for 30 days and sold).

In brief, B12 rocks, get yours today.

PS: Now my stock 16" rims look funnily weird or weirdly funny. Hunting for 17"s.

How long does B8 last usually? i notice my front end drops to wheel level and it has been about 3 years since i used it. still feel solid though and the drop of height is concerning me though...

my boss going to sell off his Bilstein B12 shock absorber with coilover. Currently using on E46 318 (year 2004). He want to change back to OEM absorber + coilover due to wife complain (too stiff.. hehehe..). For those who interested, pls let me know. asking price: RM2400 (nego). Item at Damansara Utama area. COD also can be arrange to Nothern side (Perak, Penang, or Kedah) SMS to 012 6869 149 or PM.

c99d;595916 said:
my boss going to sell off his Bilstein B12 shock absorber with coilover. Currently using on E46 318 (year 2004). He want to change back to OEM absorber + coilover due to wife complain (too stiff.. hehehe..). For those who interested, pls let me know. asking price: RM2400 (nego). Item at Damansara Utama area. COD also can be arrange to Nothern side (Perak, Penang, or Kedah) SMS to 012 6869 149 or PM.

Bro you are only allowed to sell what is yours and not what belongs to other people.

Salut

Top Bottom