*Blink* ur UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
besides me, shedden is also havin it.

if u fit em at the rear lights, they wld b much brighter simply bcos of the distance clearance between the lense/cover to the strobe light at the rear is much shorter compared to front headlights.

ensure when u place the order to identify whether its fer foglamp or headlight cos they hev diff model.

the problem is when u hev the strobes connected to yer alarm/security system is dat, durin show/event, if u intend to leave the strobe lights on wiv yer car engine shutdown, it just wont werk. mayb some wirin job wld solve.

best wishes guys :)

ps : dont blink blink ppl while drivin pls :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Bro Kahar,

Just a question...is it legal to put on the strobes on our cars?...i kinda like them too but worried if pasang cannot turn on no point oso i think...what are ur thoughts on this...thank you.

Chubby :D

put it dis way, generally anytime while drivin u r caught havin dis strobe lights ON, it is illegal. :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Can tell me address of shop which can supply and fit? I wanna use them when in a hurry driving to emergencies...

Docazani

It is illegal.. go to JPJ web site and read, its nice but illegal don't get book for nothing or get permission before having it fix I am sure can get approval if you are on the right path, if just for fun do it at your own risk.

kahar was the 1st one i know has the light on his udm, heard was pretty cool on yr ride man.! :)

The second car i saw was on the AutoBavaria Assist Car( their mobile service car,an e46)... some prob with my car, so rang them up at ard 12am.. they came.. FUYOOO... macam safety car je.! Mesmerized by it till forgotten to complain on the faults.! :( :( :lol:

cooollll......! :yahoo:

legalise it for wat..? u wanan pasang thru out the night? kinda irritates for the car behind though...

imagine those days with the blue strobe lights on teh street, kinda pissed ppl off...

unless its during function or events, is an eye catchy thingy.>!

legalise for functions la...i oso don wan to pasang all the time...people will say i not okay upstairs one :D

mayak gaya if u go clubbing n jokey park

no joke one

ah lian lian damm like it

akaka :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

where is BMchai?

Top Bottom