T o p s p e e d ! ! !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
loafer;493220 said:
If my post was meant to disrespect, you would know definitely.

There's no real reason for posting this besides showing how reckless you are while on the road and endangering other people's life. You call this sharing? Don't make me laugh.

No matter how safe you are while attempting these break-neck speeds do remember that there are others on the road who don't drive safe, knowing or unknowingly.

If you still think my reason for being here is to stomp on your party then so be it, I don't really care. If you really want to share, then share something useful and not "OH I HIT 230KM/H on the highway the other day!!! WEEEE".

I think you need chill out a bit bro ... there's always enthuthiastic drivers in every club forum. One can drive slow and drive irresponsible to cause an accident ... so it's not always speed that kills rather it's the driver (as mentioned by bro solo earlier). In my opinion there's nothing wrong discussing about how fast you go, drivers always do that at some point or another (going for top speed or speeding), and i'm sure you have done your fair share of speeding on public roads, no?

p/s: i do agree however there are people other people who don't drive safely and you have to watch out for these people even when driving slow.

......hmmmmm always wonder how come NOBODY wants to post a topic like...........

" HOW PATIENT YOU ARE WHILE DRIVING YOUR BMW "

i would have rather have a 0 to 60 faster acceleration than top speed...most cars can go much over the top speed...there is no point speeding at 200kph plus whilst compromising safety...accidents happen..anyway thats why it called 'accident'

i don't see any harm in the guy asking the question, whether his intention may or may not be to flex his muscles. again, this is something that has been perceived by some and may not reflect the true intention of asking the question.

anyone who wants to answer by posting his top speed is most welcome. any other comments keep it to yourself as what is deemed not useful to others may be beneficial for some.

whether someone drives recklessly or endangers other road users, this is beyond the control of the club. As a responsible club, it is sufficient that we clearly state we do not condone such acts on the road.

Oh yes.... by openly discussing this and admitting to driving above the speed limits on public roads, somehow "we" are not condoning to such dangerous acts.

Sure maybe the thread starter isn't trying to show how big his kahunas is, but please if you're going to show how reckless you are kindly do it in private.

B33mer, yes I've done my fair share of speeding on public roads. Who hasn't? But I've also seen enough accidents in the past as a result from speeding whilst I was a callman during my college days. If you have seen what I've seen, it'll be enough to put you off speeding for a very very long time.

Anyway, that's besides the point. Like I said, if you're going to discuss a topic such as this, please by all means go ahead but do it privately and not in a public forum.

Alright guys, I sincerely apologize for discussing such a irrelevant & unsafe speed related topic and caused this unpleasant situation. I make sure i'll not talk about high speed/top speed in the public forum not more. Earnestly thank all sifus, bros & forumers for ur advices. Sorry again guys. I'll even drive slow, nothing more than 180 kph. Oops, i did it again...

Anyways, drive responsibly.

PEACE

lawsarus.. no biggie lah. enjoy your BMW, and enjoy your need for speed. just don't drive stewpid la... :)

loafer, no hard feelings bro. Pointless to discuss a pointless topic.

Let's talk bout something else. Try cosmetics, I want a black grill, roof & boot spoiler. white or LED license plate illumination, the whole interior xenon lighting. Wats the damage? Price comparison with painted n carbon? Want my bimmer to be the prettiest not the fastest...hehehe. UDM owners here just change rims, tint their rides and thats about it. I smell a business opportunity here. Maybe i can go back to meet up with some of our local accessories bosses on how to ship some over while i visit some chop shop here to save some parts back to Malaysia.

:listen:
Zul;493190 said:
280 km/h ++ for K1200S...:adore:

So far,

- 230 km/h on my E92 M3
- 130 km/h on K1300S, I wonder what is the top speed but I'm sure I won't reach that speed.
- 210 km/h on E60 530i
- 180 km/h on Mit Grandis
- 235 km/h on my previous E46 325i SMG.
- 220 km/h on my previous E46 328i

:listen: 250km/h - E60 530d .... with no sweat...:top:

but frankly, for Malaysian roads, what is top speed compared to great torque :rock:

lawsarus;493827 said:
loafer, no hard feelings bro. Pointless to discuss a pointless topic.

Let's talk bout something else. Try cosmetics, I want a black grill, roof & boot spoiler. white or LED license plate illumination, the whole interior xenon lighting. Wats the damage? Price comparison with painted n carbon? Want my bimmer to be the prettiest not the fastest...hehehe. UDM owners here just change rims, tint their rides and thats about it. I smell a business opportunity here. Maybe i can go back to meet up with some of our local accessories bosses on how to ship some over while i visit some chop shop here to save some parts back to Malaysia.

No apologies needed. I came off too harsh as well in my first post and I would like to apologise for that also.

loafer;493833 said:
No apologies needed. I came off too harsh as well in my first post and I would like to apologise for that also.

:top: nobody is perfect :top:

a gentle reminder for the last time ...... DRIVE SAFELY AND NOT RECKLESSLY!!!!:eek::stupid:

i love a happy ending. great club/forum spirit.
all that is required now is a hot cuppa teh tarik.
cheers guys.

fabianyee;493227 said:
Let's change it to fastest you've done on the Sepang main straight before braking for Turn 1...

E30 318is - 170kph..

And sat in a Gojira - 230kph in the wet.. (balls hanging on throat and when he braked, they almost came out of my mouth)

No need tok so much about top speed lah.. come track day, we see which car set fastest time..

cabuts.....

Good idea Fabian..

Hit 210+kph in my ex-e60 on the backstraight.Managed a fair bit higher in my Impreza tho.

On public roads,maxed out at 110kph heheh wink wink!!

Top Bottom