Grandpire

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes indeed, there are many workshops out there who just do sloppy work. Ask me about it, the troubles I go through with all these guys during my restoration projects, even more so dealing in Classic cars where the owners themselves are hard to tame... I don't blame them.

I am a perfectionist by nature and find it real hard to get things done "perfectly". But at the end, it all ends well as these chosen guys have begun to understand my requirements and expectations.

So, just as well, you guys should go back to your people and tell them about your expectations. If they can't handle it, go elsewhere. But it is important that you get someone to oversee the project for you if you're too busy just to make sure all is well.

I am not trying to sell myself here ... I'm just trying to understand the feelings that all enthusiasts endure for their pride n joy and share these openly with all.

Cheers

Man i was gonna go to Gpire too!

Shedden;s ride must have been one off, or he just got the majic touch with these guys.

if u ask me u should have complained on the spot and had the problems or whatever u were unhappy about rectified.
i did a couple of kits there (E34/E36/E21) and frankly, nothing to complain about. at least they're a trusted and honest bunch of people.
i have no problem recommending others there.
if it's the pain job you're unhappy about, go after the painter not the guys who fitted the bodykit. the best is always to send to your own preferred painter.
unless of course you're a perfectionist in which case i suggest nothing but the original kits in the first place. as for me, fibre is fine. cheap and chirpy.
cheers!
don't be upset with the comments. it's just disheartening to have so many other jumping on the bandwagon criticising when they've not had any experience with the shop.

i feel that grandpire is the victim here..deck11 has not complained to the company to give them a chance to rectify the problem what rectification will be carried out....i feel all this whining and self pity should not be entertained in this forum unless you are prepared to take the company head on (as Kevster mentioned)....lets look out and see what the problem is..deck11 complains about the painting, and as far as i know they do not do any painting and the person to blame in this case is the painter..go back and demand a respray or whatever..

Grandpire actually does us a favour especially those with a low budget..we have an outlet providing us with replica fibre bodykits for far less than the ori ones..i for one WILL be going to Grandpire to fit my SMG kit..and i will as always demand that the job be done to my satisfaction at all times and not back down like deck11 if so the case..

regards

Top Bottom