NGV

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by DingChavez@Aug 10 2005, 02:43 AM
skar is correct... there is a lubang if wanna go NGV. The performance reduction actually depends on the brand of the kit.

A top end kit does not cost that much... i checked the price to do conversion on my car is only 4000++ all in. for protons and carb cars the kit will cost about 2700 to 3500.

The company which deals in this top end kit from Italy is doing test currently on Waja, Wira, Perdana, Iswara, 355 and will convert Mini old and mini new. so far in 2 years of testing, everything is fine.

About range is almost the same as was said earlier and full tank oso from 7 to 10 ringgit range.

The good thing is, the conversion kit is switchable on the fly ie you can change from gas to petrol without stopping.
Aiyoh we all drive BMW and want to put a gas tank behind the boot. So desperate :beaten:

Found this THREAD and see if anyone keen to continue on this discussion???

NGV stations are more now and I saw Singapore have more then 1000 UDM running on NGV

geoffreylee;196453 said:
Found this THREAD and see if anyone keen to continue on this discussion???

NGV stations are more now and I saw Singapore have more then 1000 UDM running on NGV

WTF??!! Where did you find out that SG has more than 1000 Bimmers on NGV? How come I dont know ah? :D

chairoger;196459 said:
WTF??!! Where did you find out that SG has more than 1000 Bimmers on NGV? How come I dont know ah? :D

Easy... during CNY openhouse la... I open the topic of having BMW on NGV and non of my friends laugh about it but said many BMW/Merc are on NGV in Sing. thousands.

Lets ask member who goes to Sing often to double check on this.

Top Bottom