Bimba got a bath today!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ennui78

Club Guest
Hi there...It's been a sunny Sunday here in George Town and I thought it would be nice if Bimba got a bath and waxing today. She's gonna have to wait a bit; so that her conditioner soaks in properly and she will get an added treat of a bit of Ultimate Quikwax for added protection. Stuff used:1. Meguiar's NXT Car Wash with Megs Wash Mitt with Double Bucket like the sifus here have instructed.2. NXT Wax 2.0 3. Ultimate Quikwax 4. Leather Seats: Baume Renovante by Hermes.Question: What do you guys use for the dashboard. I would love something that cleaned it up yet would NOT leave it looking greasy. Ughh...What do you guys use for the dash?

Waaaa! This guy is sparing no expense to manja his car! No wonder your wife is miffed. :eek: For dashboard, anything with UV protection would be best. I've stopped bothering with my dash. :D

Bro Ennui,

That is one hell of a car care products! It's like sending your car for a spa...I wish my car could have all those that you are using....

What an amazing beauty you have there

The real spa takes 6 hours....this is the fortnightly treatment. Haha....too much time on my hands? and obsessive-compulsive leh?

Schwepps;477784 said:
Waaaa! This guy is sparing no expense to manja his car! No wonder your wife is miffed. :eek: For dashboard, anything with UV protection would be best. I've stopped bothering with my dash. :D

MUST manja.....lord only knows when I'll be afford an upgrade!

Cool ride bro...will look for you on the streets here...honk for a teh tarik..
Mine is still untreated with Meg since carnuba 2months back...since it might be cheaper at Walmart or Best Buy gonna get it from there...

Schwepps;477784 said:

schwepps,

the dude might have bought a 'bimba and lola' handbag for the wifey...so he's off the hook....hahaha

bro..i was wondering..the pics seems to be taken in cheong fatt tze mansion right?are u from the Loh-Lim's family..as i remember that mansion was belong to them..

McFir7;477828 said:
bro..i was wondering..the pics seems to be taken in cheong fatt tze mansion right?are u from the Loh-Lim's family..as i remember that mansion was belong to them..

Yes, it is the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion. It's a stunning property and remarkably recognisable due to the indigo walls. Am here for a break. And no, am not related to the family. Am just, for lack of a better description, just a pithy employee in a humble company.

Top Bottom