Best-sounding quad exhaust?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

opposite_lock

Club Guest
Guys,Which is the best-sounding quad exhaust out there for 525? I'm currently using Breyton, which sounds really great - bassy and not very loud. I've ordered a set of Fox quads but will probbaly not install it as it is pretty quiet.I'm looking for something loud-ish and bassy. Any suggestions?Incidentally, I'll also be selling my Breyton exhaust. Anyone interested please PM me with an offer.Thanks.

jaafar's price varies sometimes, but the workmanship is really up to standard!

opposite_lock;335397 said:
Guys,

Which is the best-sounding quad exhaust out there for 525? I'm currently using Breyton, which sounds really great - bassy and not very loud. I've ordered a set of Fox quads but will probbaly not install it as it is pretty quiet.

I'm looking for something loud-ish and bassy. Any suggestions?

Incidentally, I'll also be selling my Breyton exhaust. Anyone interested please PM me with an offer.

Thanks.

why dont you try replacing your mid-section muffler with straight flow pipes it will sound louder but you may lose some low end torque

You can try the Fox exhaust or Hamann Quads.
Fox will be more bassy and Hamann Wil Be quieter.
Check it out at Autofuture Design in Damansara Utama.0377222880
Look for Alan over there he will let you hear the exhaust sound of his car

syuennee;338065 said:
You can try the Fox exhaust or Hamann Quads.
Fox will be more bassy and Hamann Wil Be quieter.
Check it out at Autofuture Design in Damansara Utama.0377222880
Look for Alan over there he will let you hear the exhaust sound of his car

Advertising for Autofuture Design? You seem to be promoting all their products? Moderator?

meinauto;338084 said:
Advertising for Autofuture Design? You seem to be promoting all their products? Moderator?

meinauto .. you batu api.. this guy kena redcard.

Top Bottom