BMW Performance E9x Pics

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sharp;499939 said:
superb braking system from wat i heard

sunnypuan, my replicas spoiler, in carbon fibre as well, cost me nearly half of what stuttgart charged u

Brother Sharp, I gotten my M3 Spoiler from Racing Fit Sunway for RM550. But the quality is very sad lah... Saw Gilajazz type 2 spoiler and was poison. So went to Stuttgart and inspect lor... My budget for it is around RM1800 but was quoted RM2170 instead.
Anyway, I had made a few survey on the BMW Performance Brakes...

1. Stuttgard = RM6500 for fronts and RM10K Plus for fronts and rear
2. Motorsport Division = RM8000 Plus for fronts and RM12000 for fronts and rear + RM1k installation

According to the above supplier, the handbrake will not function after changing the rear BMW Performance Brake. Because my 320i is not cater for it, need to modify the rear hub wor....

sunnypuan;499945 said:
Anyway, I had made a few survey on the BMW Performance Brakes...

1. Stuttgard = RM6500 for fronts and RM10K Plus for fronts and rear
2. Motorsport Division = RM8000 Plus for fronts and RM12000 for fronts and rear + RM1k installation

According to the above supplier, the handbrake will not function after changing the rear BMW Performance Brake. Because my 320i is not cater for it, need to modify the rear hub wor....

Wow, handbrake won't function if install the rear Performance Brakes? Is this only for the 320i? I am wondering now since I have the 325i and I am keen on installing both front and rear Performance brakes very soon.

sunnypuan, the one i paid for was in very good quality, well if u interested, i can pm u the seller

about the rear brakes, so sorry, i have no idea, u need the help of other shifus

Traveler;499956 said:
Wow, handbrake won't function if install the rear Performance Brakes? Is this only for the 320i? I am wondering now since I have the 325i and I am keen on installing both front and rear Performance brakes very soon.

Traveler, The BMW Performance Brake cater for 330i above only. Even 325i rear hub is small, so have to modified wor ! Redzone in Sunway quoted RM16500 complete front and rear, info from Brother Stanley. I'm in my mech shop now checking the part number from BMW fans website and see if can get cheaper or not....:top:

sharp;499962 said:
sunnypuan, the one i paid for was in very good quality, well if u interested, i can pm u the seller

about the rear brakes, so sorry, i have no idea, u need the help of other shifus

Bro Sharp, Thank You for your offer ! Please do PM your supplier contact to me.

bro sunny,

Yes ur right. The BMW Performance brake quoted by Stuttgart at RM6500 is for front caliper & front dics only. It does not include the rear brake. BMW Performance specify only front brake upgrade for E9x models such as 325 & 323 & 320. The rear uses back the original 325/323/320 caliper/disc. The rear brake in only recommended for 330/335i/135i. Braking force is to the front which takes up to 80% of impact. Maybe BMW is trying to save us some money, hence the upgrade to the front brakes are sufficient. I think Redzone selling at RM16500 Performance brake complete set is crazy!!

I have also just spoken to Adrian of Stuttgart and he will give BMWCM a lower price than RM6500, and its suppose to include the installation as well. Just tell them 'Jeff' spoke to Adrian just now!

Happy hunting & pose some pics, or call me if you need help 012-2095930.

cheers.

sunnypuan;500081 said:
Traveler, The BMW Performance Brake cater for 330i above only. Even 325i rear hub is small, so have to modified wor ! Redzone in Sunway quoted RM16500 complete front and rear, info from Brother Stanley. I'm in my mech shop now checking the part number from BMW fans website and see if can get cheaper or not....:top:

gilajazz;500142 said:
bro sunny,

Yes ur right. The BMW Performance brake quoted by Stuttgart at RM6500 is for front caliper & front dics only. It does not include the rear brake. BMW Performance specify only front brake upgrade for E9x models such as 325 & 323 & 320. The rear uses back the original 325/323/320 caliper/disc. The rear brake in only recommended for 330/335i/135i. Braking force is to the front which takes up to 80% of impact. Maybe BMW is trying to save us some money, hence the upgrade to the front brakes are sufficient. I think Redzone selling at RM16500 Performance brake complete set is crazy!!

I have also just spoken to Adrian of Stuttgart and he will give BMWCM a lower price than RM6500, and its suppose to include the installation as well. Just tell them 'Jeff' spoke to Adrian just now!

Happy hunting & pose some pics, or call me if you need help 012-2095930.

cheers.

Bro......that's true, RM16500 for full set of brakes can be very steep........Redzone quoted me Brembos. I believe that the BMW performance brakes are very much cheaper than Brembos and pads are also much lower in price.

Thank You to Brother Gilajazz and Sharp for the information extended ! You guys are great... I'll go look for Adrian next week on the BMW Performance brakes ! Thanks again Guys...

bro stanley,

btw...BMW Performance Brakes are made by Brembo (OEM), so at least we know the brakes are from a very good source/supplier. I hv posted some pics but i don't know if you can see the 'brembo' name embossed into the caliper top section view. I know the original Brembo (in red calipers) are very expensive. So it seems the Performance brakes are cheaper, even though they are OEM by Brembos. Truly great braking performance and helps the car come to a sudden stop.

cheers.

stanleycck;500456 said:
Bro......that's true, RM16500 for full set of brakes can be very steep........Redzone quoted me Brembos. I believe that the BMW performance brakes are very much cheaper than Brembos and pads are also much lower in price.

Traveler;499956 said:

I have both the front and rear BMW perf. brakes on my 325i. Speak to Freddie in Obermaier to get the install done right. Lovely mod on the car Check out my yellow bananas..hehe

IMG_2011-1.jpg

IMG_2043-1.jpg

Bro E46Fanatic, No doubt is a very Beautiful view indeed ! So beautiful that I'm tempted to get it install on my 320i....

gilajazz;500499 said:
bro stanley,

btw...BMW Performance Brakes are made by Brembo (OEM), so at least we know the brakes are from a very good source/supplier. I hv posted some pics but i don't know if you can see the 'brembo' name embossed into the caliper top section view. I know the original Brembo (in red calipers) are very expensive. So it seems the Performance brakes are cheaper, even though they are OEM by Brembos. Truly great braking performance and helps the car come to a sudden stop.

cheers.

Bro thats true......Yes, I can see the Brembo on those yellow bananas............thats my next project......BMW performance brakes for the front only.......looks good eh??

Bro......can pass me Stutt address.......

Stuttgart address:
34 JLN SS26/13 SS26 47301 PETALING JAYA Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47301

stanleycck;500617 said:
Bro thats true......Yes, I can see the Brembo on those yellow bananas............thats my next project......BMW performance brakes for the front only.......looks good eh??

Bro......can pass me Stutt address.......

gilajazz;500625 said:
Stuttgart address:
34 JLN SS26/13 SS26 47301 PETALING JAYA Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47301

Bro,

U coming for the official TT at MJ this friday?????

Hi gilajazz,

After installing the Perf Brake, will stuttgart perform the DSC recode? Or need to go to authorised centre for the DSC recode?

Thanks

rts_4;500657 said:
Hi gilajazz,

After installing the Perf Brake, will stuttgart perform the DSC recode? Or need to go to authorised centre for the DSC recode?

Thanks

Need to go back to the dealer to do the re-code. For my case it was done FOC by Ingress... :top:

bro rts

stuttgart will do the recode, or yr AB or ingress should do it too, for free...its such a simple job.

cheers.

rts_4;500657 said:
Hi gilajazz,

Thanks

Top Bottom