Anyone driving e92 335i ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mryangzai

Club Guest
Hello everyone, i am new to this forum as well as having this e92 335i..can guide me more to my little gf?:rolleyes:i would like to know what to modified about this car, about performance and outlook..

Bro, you can ask our VP dzuljazz, the 1 i know who has an e92 335i...cheers

wah i tot "Annoying driving e92 335i" haha... need to wear glass after this

Look at my signature below.... these are the modifications you need for your coming e92 335i. Happy modding :)

yeah, thx a lot Mr. david.... btw where did u modified all these things? and do you know where can i get these parts in lower price?

David Yong;676968 said:
Look at my signature below.... these are the modifications you need for your coming e92 335i. Happy modding :)

Wooooo David, like this your ride can fly weiii... :top: ......

M5port;677192 said:
mr.dzuljazz too !

:4: ...... Harmless old man with a small car bro ... btw bro, I hv BB but dunno how to whatsapp. Can join your group ka? :4:

yeah... i am using whatsapp.... can you give me your phone number please? pm me :)
M5port;677191 said:
mryangzai, do you use whatsapp or BB ? join our chat group !!!

Mry, me too using whatsapp............wei mr VP hulli lup la register whatsapp aduuusssssss

dzuljazz2001;677194 said:
:4: ...... Harmless old man with a small car bro ... btw bro, I hv BB but dunno how to whatsapp. Can join your group ka? :4:

sure can, Encik.

hey david & m5port, impressive mods you have. i don't have a 335 but mind a n54'er to join the group? lots to learn! =D

which n54 u have? 135 ? x35 ? sure bro... anytime. david is the man if you ever need to be poisoned. haha...

Hey guys, side track a lil bit. I am looking for the 18" 5-spoke OEM wheels which come with some 335is, type 189, I believe. I am looking for non staggered 18x8 all round. Please PM me if anyone wants to let go.

Cheers.

Top Bottom