Addition to the family

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;279193 said:
PDC, on ETK research
Using MYR 3.2 to USD 1
PDC control unit - about RM700.
Reverse sensors - RM400 each x 4 (GULP!!!) But was told can use Japo/Taiwan sensors. Will verify further. Don't want to mess up the electronics.

Thanks for the pricing...but GULP! that's really expensive! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reverse Sensor can be easily installed from most accesories shop for a few hudred, two sensor is RM250, 4 sensor will be slightly more depend how many holes you want to punch thru your bumper. With M-Sport black stripe on the bumper, you can easily have two still not visible.

You can just change any DVD/VCD/MP3 players of your choice, just get the bracket which is around RM400, and if you wish to use back your control on the steering, just add the additional module, I think it is another Rm400. PM me if you need to know the place.

redbaron, can you believe it? I still have the membership form which i printed and filled up sometime in June last year but have not sent in. :D

Zank, please PM me the place. Do they also do iPod/MP3 aux inputs/bluetooth just like the Denison ICE interface?

affan66;279335 said:
emmm DD...
you are a life .. i mean money saver.

I am interested in the CD/DVD/MP3 module.

For the PDC, do I need a separate PDC control unit? I already have front PDCs sensors. Most likely I'll go with the OE route.

Bro,

The panel to fit your aftermarket player costs only RM190. That's the one for E39. However, before you decide on any players with DVD screen, you have to consider if the screen will block the aircon vents. Nowadays there are those with permanent 5" screens. Looks like double din but it's single din.

I'll pm you the details of the accessory shop.

As for reverse sensors, there are those ranging from RM200 - RM500. Those RM200plus ones come with a 2 point sensor but I heard it's not reliable. E39...aiyah...go for the best la.
Cheers.

more pics as requested

Here are more pics, focusing on interior and engine.

more pics

here we go. That middle dash is making my hands itchy for an ICE upgrade.. *control control*

Droooollll.... Congrats on your new ride bro...

Which one would you be driving for this Sunday's TT?

Love that E36 Coupe 318is too...

BlackCat

bc, i am having a hard time deciding.
Likely the 5er. Sure merajuk my 3er. Haiya.

changed the rims and tires

I decided to downgrade to 17".

Here are some pictures. Hamann replicas with Goodyear F1 GSD-3.
Feels more comfortable but somehow the feeling is not right. Need to do a second alignment. :(

affan66;284369 said:
I decided to downgrade to 17".

Here are some pictures. Hamann replicas with Goodyear F1 GSD-3.
Feels more comfortable but somehow the feeling is not right. Need to do a second alignment. :(

Wah so fast arr? What happen to the AC IV? Trade in arr??

That is one sweet ride... how I know?:wink: :wink: Thanks for the test drive. Too bad cannot stick by too long... looks like it was gonna rain and I had to go back to bring in the laundry.

Ok, racun time... when are you gonna upgrade the ICE? Ai yooo, you got a DINOSAUR ICE in there... still using that what-did-they-call-it... oh yeah, cassette deck. Somemore no CD changer. Maybe in the interim you can try to source for a factory-CD changer, add some amps and change the speakers. IMO, better to maintain the ori look.:cool:

And you need to investigate that "tick". It is annoying in such a quiet car. Really stands out. Problem is, difficult to replicate.

And change those bearings.... might catch up with you at you-know-where when you are doing your bearings. Do call me when you are going there. I also need to service SLOTH - its annual oil service.

Then you ride will be perfect.:rock: :rock:

Sigh, I can only dream on an E39. Can only afford to play play an E34.:106:

Oh, thanks for the lunchie....

Flash, the Toyota Camry on ur 'soon to come' list, why not e39?? It's not really u only can play play e34 ler..U are more than that..

bmw7833;284538 said:
Flash, the Toyota Camry on ur 'soon to come' list, why not e39?? It's not really u only can play play e34 ler..U are more than that..

Sorry affan66, kena hijack your thread...

bmw7833, that Camry is company car. :listen: Looks like I am gonna be a T-guy.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom