My First UDM - E39 525i M-Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Vanquish@Feb 2 2006, 06:26 PM
Nice ride .... but a pair of 18 inch M-Parallels will make it look even better. Not to mention some improvements in the ride comfort area.

Cheers bro,
how do m-parallels look like?

I think this is the same car that my friend was looking at the dealler's place........ :p ............. Asking for RM190K at the time but was sold........a bit late I guess............ :(
It was at the Old Klang Rd dealer............My friend finaly got the one without sunroof & 17" type for RM180K at the same place, plate also BHW.......... :p

Your ride is damn fierce man........... both of us like it......... :D

Jeff

Here's a pic of what I consider to be an all-time classic design for the bigger Bimmers. It made its debut in the Euro-spec E38 Sport I believe.

had saw 1 car in sunway.525 m-sport 2001......but its ver sad to say that after i checked it out the vin code , the car its yr 1999 and is M52 engine.

the power is slack...........dun know y may be the car too heavy......anyway i wont buy that car..........cos i think now most of the dealer are the same.bring in old car and declared as a new car to sell..............

Yup you're right, my friend's one was built sept 1999 engine is M52TU. Registered in Japan 2000 so it's considered year 2000 car........... :eek:

We know it before the purchase and it's quite true that you take some time to ship to Japan. But if they tell you it's 2001 then it's too much........... :(

Jeff

hey welcome to the club jchan...nice e39 u got there too....
do join us for our tt sessions and come meet the guys...

rgds,
-brad-

I think it depends on the year built.............. seen some M52TU & M54........... :p

I think jchan's is M54...........:eek:

Jeff

hey welcome to the club jchan...nice e39 u got there too....

Thanks alot for the invite, brad. I'm planning to join the TT session perhaps this friday at showru. Hope to meet some BMW sifus

I think it depends on the year built.............. seen some M52TU & M54........... I think jchan's is M54...........

Yeah, mine's a M54. Got the VIN checked before buying. Yes, I got my ride from Old Klang Road, must be the same place as where your friend got his.

I have also decided to keep my 19' rims. I think it looks fierce.

However, I'm having some annoying squeaky sound coming from the driver's window. The noise will go away once wind down the window (even for 1 mm). Asked around and most reply that this is a common E39 problem. No real solution. Changing the rubber wouldn't help. Some even ask me to loosen the door :eek: Any suggestions ?

jchan,

that is a very nice ride. how much can one expect to pay for such a beauty?

will e39 prices come down further? would love to test drive your car....

when is the next tt?

tailgate

I Say JChan ,
Just caught this thread!

We park in the same basement lah ! :yes:

I drive an E34 dark grey and if u wanna TT downstairs, buzz me! :D

Congrats on yr ride.........awesome rims........veli the garang ! B)

Cheers!

Bro Ken. E, wow, great. Will PM u for your number so that I can buzz u for TT.

I know I have mentioned earlier that I have decided to keep the 19'in but after driving it to Bentong last weekend, the ride is really too harsh for my liking. Every bump and/or potholes were felt by the entire family :(

So decided to change back to 17' BBS two-piece rim with 235/45 continental tyres, and what a difference the ride became !! Instantly, I can feel more power and smoothness in the ride. Now, I gotta get used to the mild-looking rims but I guess I can't have the best of both worlds :D

jchan,
mine also happen when i tint the glass,its start squeeking ever since...
now becoz of the squeeking i change to e39 m-sport. this time i'll make sure the tint be install carefully. :D

Hello 5 series Sifus... i reckon i am in a wrong page/forum to ask..
But anyway...

I am getting very itchy now... falling in love with E39 M-Sport modelss.....
Urgh.... considering ... considering... :p

Sorry need some infos:
#1. Whats the market value now ?
#2. Are there many our there ? ... seems a little difficult to find one...
#3. Whats the last batch ?
#4. I fancy 525i ... or 523i better ? ... M52 or M54 ?? correct me if i am wrong ...
#5. How to check the Vin ? wheres the Vin ? especially Japan spec...

Top Bottom