My First UDM - E39 525i M-Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
on noisy window frames, try silicon spray on the door seals and also the rubber pads on the top outer edge of the door and lower inner edge (near the door mirror) noise will should go away for a few weeks then spray again. this is what i do to keep it quiet.

Originally posted by E36Turbo@Apr 1 2006, 12:31 AM
Hello 5 series Sifus... i reckon i am in a wrong page/forum to ask..
But anyway...

I am getting very itchy now... falling in love with E39 M-Sport modelss.....
Urgh.... considering ... considering... :p

Sorry need some infos:
#1. Whats the market value now ?
#2. Are there many our there ? ... seems a little difficult to find one...
#3. Whats the last batch ?
#4. I fancy 525i ... or 523i better ? ... M52 or M54 ?? correct me if i am wrong ...
#5. How to check the Vin ? wheres the Vin ? especially Japan spec...
the 525i M-sport is only available in the recond market..AB did not release a 525i M-Sport..but they dod release the last batch of the 530i M-Sport in very limited numbers..Most of the M525i are either from Japan or UK..either one (my personal preference) i have doubts about their condition although the japs ones are normally in better condition..but i hate those Japanese wordings and letterings inside the car especially the radio/cruisecontrol/obc etc etc..Currently they are retailing at about RM175-195k depending on the year..mind you, to be on the safe side always go for the 01 or 02 model (last model)..theres a crossover in the 00 model..with the M52 or M54 engine. Find the ones with the M54 engine if you can..and also..parts for the Mtech suspension is super expensive..they are not the same compare to the regular suspension..a Mtech shock is at least RM550++ per piece and so is the bushes, mounts etc etc. Even the links for the ARB's are different..And a word of advice..a modified regular 525i with MSport body kit is different from the factory release M-Sport version..the suspension and engine tuning is different..Check the VIN rigorously and once again Happy Hunting..All good things comes to those who waits..I'm still waiting..

wow, this is what exactly in my mind that i would like to have probably within 2 years time. Love the silver, bodykit, setup except the rims, as i tot would be too big given msian road condition, probably 17" or 18" would be just nice, in terms of looks and comfort. But what the heck, ur rims definately damn garang!!! Bravo!! :yahoo:

E36 Turbo, if u wish to get a recond unit, u can check with BMW Malaysia at Cyber Jaya, give them the chasis no, they will tell u the history of the car...jz an additional step u shud do b4 u write the cheque to them.

Originally posted by DaveLiaw@Apr 11 2006, 01:56 PM
E36 Turbo, if u wish to get a recond unit, u can check with BMW Malaysia at Cyber Jaya, give them the chasis no, they will tell u the history of the car...jz an additional step u shud do b4 u write the cheque to them.
Hi Dave !!! ... Okiee..... will do that...
For the time being... i am still hunting and deciding.. hopefully by June/July..
Anyway, Arigaaattooo...

Top Bottom