Addition to the family

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

affan66

Founding Member
Hi folks. Got my E39 525 M-sport yesterday. 2001/2006. ACS Type 4 on 18"Got the keys and straight to the workshop. Here are some photos I took as attached.

part 2

part 2 of my pictures.

My son was so confused when he woke up in the morning to find a bigger sibling to the E36 in the garage... :D

wellcome bro!:top:

do you mind to tell how much did you buy the car?
coz i'm searching for e39 but still can't find one at the moment....

Congrat bro,:top:

Pls do post more pic ie interior, engine etc. What size are yr rims & tyre?
That E36 coupe is yrs??

Congrats Affan on the E39. I see you got the 525i Iceman and I was talking about & also listed in Motor Trader.

The blue coupe belongs to my sis (E36 318is). Used be to Nikiwawa's

The white E36 is also mine. Currently weekend hobby drivin'
The silver E39 is my daily driver now.

Rims - ACS Type 4, 18"

Interior and engine tomorrow la...

I got mine at slightly lower than as advertised in Motor Trader. I also knew it had its ass kissed before buying. I am now looking for the following:

1. PDC control unit
2. Rear bumper reverse sensors (x4)
3. Changing the dinosaur era cassette deck. I read in forums that this is easily replaced with any aftermarket CD/DVD drive with a bracket and I can still utilise the integrated controls. True?

PDC, on ETK research
Using MYR 3.2 to USD 1
PDC control unit - about RM700.
Reverse sensors - RM400 each x 4 (GULP!!!) But was told can use Japo/Taiwan sensors. Will verify further. Don't want to mess up the electronics.

nice choice affan .............hope we cld meet one day at one of the TT yeah cheers

Affan, if you place cannot park the car, you can park it in my house.. OK..

BTW, congrat on the new addition.. bila boleh test drive....he..he..

jarance,

how u wanna test drive his car bcoz u also veli the rare one to see during TT hehehehehee yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bro, Congrats on the new purchase.

Just installed 4 point reverse sensor from my friend's shop in Taman Sea. RM485. Good thing about these sensors is they're not as loud as the built-in PDCs. Can be quite irritating at times.

As for changing the player to those aftermarket players, I found a shop that can integrate the player to the multi function steering. I've also ordered a set as they've run of our stock for the moment. If you buy the player from them, the module costs RM350 plus programming. Otherwise, it's RM450. Using infra-red technology, your multi function steering will now work. :top:

They have modules for Japanese cars and modules for Conti cars. So make sure you get the right unit.

Daredevil;279327 said:
Bro, Congrats on the new purchase.

Just installed 4 point reverse sensor from my friend's shop in Taman Sea. RM485. Good thing about these sensors is they're not as loud as the built-in PDCs. Can be quite irritating at times.

As for changing the player to those aftermarket players, I found a shop that can integrate the player to the multi function steering. I've also ordered a set as they've run of our stock for the moment. If you buy the player from them, the module costs RM350 plus programming. Otherwise, it's RM450. Using infra-red technology, your multi function steering will now work. :top:

They have modules for Japanese cars and modules for Conti cars. So make sure you get the right unit.

wow few more mods ??????????? i believe it can increase the price lor yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

soli yeah affan to kacau yr thread hehehe

emmm DD...
you are a life .. i mean money saver.

I am interested in the CD/DVD/MP3 module.

For the PDC, do I need a separate PDC control unit? I already have front PDCs sensors. Most likely I'll go with the OE route.

Top Bottom