a complain

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
EDWARD FITZGERALD;326150 said:
No lah bro, i not sure if can can call it a complain,
this was what happend,
Yesterday (19/05/08 : 3pm ish) i on my way in LDP from d'sara to Jln Ipoh to my dad's place as he was not around, one of my neighbour saw 2 guys trying to break in my dad's Merc which was parked outside, they have already opened all 4 doors and took 2 wheels off as this neighbour saw while passing by and honk they ran. so the neighbour called my mobile, so like a mad fool thinking my myvi was a supercharged twin turbo supra....speeding off on the opposite side of 1U and turned in to TTDI, there came this black 2 doors E46 with black wheels(registration number 87) "cucuking" me then just cut me, so i just honk coz i was not bothering anyone and i don tailgate ppl to ask them to move away, i always highlight or cut when there is BIG space if you know what i mean, the driver of this beemer got pist of and the person sitting next to him was shouting at me and asked me to pull over by "himpetting" me to the side, but i manage to get away from him lah, i just dont know what was that two guys problem. I was not expecting such behaviour from a bm owner but i guess and hope they are not the owner lah....they look too young and do not have a bm owners qualities.....

anyway don care lah.....

they might be sick in the head...

Bro, do you shoot their car with number plate ? If yes.. just report to JPJ.com.my / traffic police online ..direct..
*actually report for not parking properly & ellegal driving style ppl ..

Hope this can help.

If u do pay attention to your rear view mirror, there's hardly any chance for people to cucuk u la, not to mention if u drive fast enough on the fast lane.. :p

So there really is not much reason to complain, unless people cucuk u on the slow lane despite an open road on the fast lane, then that's too much! and u very every right to complain. In fact u should drive straight to Police Station, might be car-jacker.. :p

berserkdroid;326196 said:
Whatever the case, reckless driving is no excuse.

Already we got punks in kancilutions, wiralutions and whatnot being driven around as if they got something to prove, which is rather silly behavior and serves no purpose except to make undertakers rich.

Our roads are now a battlefield. How this sorry state of affairs started, we will never know.

But we do know how it can end - Just be responsible on the road.
Couldn't agree more ! Malaysian drivers are barbaric and uncivilised on the road. Road hogging, tailgating and forcing vehicles to move away from the fast lane even when they are travelling at the maximum speed allowed on the highway. To name but a few of the gangster-like behavior. The outcome is often ugly and this is when 'might is right' ! It says a lot about our sick society as a whole and no action from the authorities to remedy the situation either. The laughable measure often taken is to build more ramps to spur vehicles to slow down or some stupid ads on tv. They never worked and no enforcement either to protect law-abiding considerate drivers who constantly drive under the shadow of fear ! I don't look for trouble on the road my aim is to arrive at my destination. However, if trouble comes a-calling I'm not one to run away unless it's not a level field I face. If the law can't protect us i say we protect ourselves against the outlaws !!!:rock:

chase;326585 said:
Couldn't agree more ! Malaysian drivers are barbaric and uncivilised on the road. Road hogging, tailgating and forcing vehicles to move away from the fast lane even when they are travelling at the maximum speed allowed on the highway...

I beg to differ..

Traveling at the maximum speed allowed on the highway does not give u the right to use the fast lane.. My version of road use etiquette says:

"IKUT KIRI JIKA TIDAK MEMOTONG"

When I took my driving test in the States, one such question came up:
How offen do u need to look at your rear view mirror?
A. Every 3 second
B. Every 5 minutes
C. Every 30 minutes
D. No need

The right answer is A.

There should ask:
"What are the thing u should look for in your rear view mirror? :D

:smokin:

astroboy;326591 said:
I beg to differ..

Traveling at the maximum speed allowed on the highway does not give u the right to use the fast lane.. My version of road use etiquette says:

VERY TRUE.......and if im not wrong ive heard this before (correct me if i m) 'Lorong kiri untuk kenderaan perlahan'......Lorong tengah untuk kenderaan laju.....Dan lorong kanan untuk kenderaan memotong'. Just because u drive at 110 km/h DOES NOT give u the right to monopoly the wright lane. Same thing goes if u drive a Ferrari at 110 km/h.... keep left. (if u don wan to get all the five warning signs i.e.)

astroboy;326591 said:
I beg to differ..

When I took my driving test in the States, one such question came up:
How offen do u need to look at your rear view mirror?
A. Every 3 second
B. Every 5 minutes
C. Every 30 minutes
D. No need

The right answer is A.

There should ask:
"What are the thing u should look for in your rear view mirror? :D

:smokin:
True. One should always look at the rear mirror every couple of minutes as a road safety measure. You forget that you must keep a safe distance when you drive. And before you overtake at an illegal speed you should flash to indicate an emergency. Only an emergency. Just to swerve to the left to make room for a terrorist driver zigzaging at a breakneck speed exceeding the legal limit is helping him to break the law. I have driven extensively in quite a number of countries and and let me say emphatically - NOBODY drives like they do here. I know many are 'terrorised' by these ill-mannered, inconsiderate road hogs and suffer greatly from this malaise. I note your dissent and I must differ from your view especially when you look at the high mortality stattistics on the roads and highways in Malaysia caused by excessive speed. I rest my case.:cool:

Road Safety

chase;327060 said:
True. One should always look at the rear mirror every couple of minutes as a road safety measure. You forget that you must keep a safe distance when you drive. And before you overtake at an illegal speed you should flash to indicate an emergency. Only an emergency. Just to swerve to the left to make room for a terrorist driver zigzaging at a breakneck speed exceeding the legal limit is helping him to break the law. I have driven extensively in quite a number of countries and and let me say emphatically - NOBODY drives like they do here. I know many are 'terrorised' by these ill-mannered, inconsiderate road hogs and suffer greatly from this malaise. I note your dissent and I must differ from your view especially when you look at the high mortality stattistics on the roads and highways in Malaysia caused by excessive speed. I rest my case.:cool:

Hmm...aiding & abetting with law breakers -interesting point!:top:

Top Bottom