528i - Buy now OR wait for facelift?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LeoLilieno

Club Guest
I am looking at buying 528i M Sport but the thought of the new facelift version coming up soon is bothering me. This will be my first BMW and I want it to be the best experience ever. Anyone care to give some advice here? Normally BMW's facelift is intensive or not?

You wait for the New Facelift Version coming up soon...If i were to be in your shoes i will surely wait...actually the Facelift is not really intensive but it's worth waiting for :top:

just wait for a LCI and wait for a new government to be formed.. both alliances have announced a very good incentives on car prices to be slashed. hehe just wisely vote ya!

p/s: election mode. no harm. peace hehe

Wait for face lift then decide. If like it then buy. If not good excuse to tekan for discount for pre face lift.

Wait! When LCI is out you can pick from two of the same beasts based on your tastes. And LCIs have always managed to wow people in ways of its own.

Wow... looks like I need to wait BUT the package given by the dealers are pretty good this month. Kindly find below the package offered...

1. Discount of 3%
2. 0% interest for the first 3 years. So, if I were to take 7 years and with the amount of loan i am going to take, the interest is only 0.88%
3. 60,000 or 3 years whichever comes first on free maintenance

Are the offer above good? Or its normal and not worth giving up the wait..... Also, when the LCI model launched, will the price increase OR it will be the same as the current 528i.

LeoLilieno;817092 said:
Wow... looks like I need to wait BUT the package given by the dealers are pretty good this month. Kindly find below the package offered...

1. Discount of 3%
2. 0% interest for the first 3 years. So, if I were to take 7 years and with the amount of loan i am going to take, the interest is only 0.88%
3. 60,000 or 3 years whichever comes first on free maintenance

Are the offer above good? Or its normal and not worth giving up the wait..... Also, when the LCI model launched, will the price increase OR it will be the same as the current 528i.

Hi LeoLilieno

Yes. The offer is pretty good this month. We are not only offering rebates, 0% interest rate but also extended 5 years BSRI, depends on which package you have chosen. You may also opt for technology package (DVD tablet + Reverse Camera) or even Diesel Power Kit if you are a die-hard fans of F10d!

Best Regards
Marketing Team, Wearnes Autohaus

Wearnes Autohaus;817098 said:
Hi LeoLilieno

Yes. The offer is pretty good this month. We are not only offering rebates, 0% interest rate but also extended 5 years BSRI, depends on which package you have chosen. You may also opt for technology package (DVD tablet + Reverse Camera) or even Diesel Power Kit if you are a die-hard fans of F10d!

Best Regards

The technology package is a free option ? if not, what is the cost ?

Neilw;817128 said:
The technology package is a free option ? if not, what is the cost ?

Hi Neilw

Yes. The technology package is a free option.

Best Regards

LeoLilieno;817211 said:
Do you all know when is this LCI model going to be launched?

You should ask Wearnes Autohaus lor...for me like i posted earlier, i will wait for the LCI ... you wont regret it :top:

Neilw;817216 said:
Pardon my ignorance bros, but what is LCI ?

Thanks

LCI Simply Means "Life Cycle Impulse" ( Its an update during a model year ) or put it this way It's a face lift for any current generation model just to keep things fresh :top:

Hi all

No official word from BMW Malaysia yet. What I can say is - it won't launched that soon.

Best Regards

Wearnes Autohaus;817293 said:
Hi all

No official word from BMW Malaysia yet. What I can say is - it won't launched that soon.

Best Regards

But Sure it is going to be Launched this Year...worth waiting for :top:

Normally when they launch the facelift, will they increase the price as well? Normally whats the percentage of the increase? Now the price of 528i is RM415k before any discount.

safri;817409 said:
Price should not differ very much; I would wait if I were in your position.[/QUOTE

Yeah Correct ... there will be no much difference "Peanuts Difference in regards to Price increase" and i still will sure wait for LCI...:top:

Top Bottom