523i or 528i sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the 520d, the diesels make a lot of sense, the 528i if you got buckets of cash, then of course is a great car too!

Sorry for my ignorance, what is BSRI? My dealer told me the offer now is a 5 year service and maintenance warranty.

5 years mantainence free = 5 times free service
3 years maintainence free = 3 times free service
Stated clearly in the BSRI.
Standard service interval is every 20,000 km, but the indicator will tell you to service your car around 10,0000-12,0000 km(in this case you have to pay for alternate service).
My experience was first service around 9000 km(free), second service around 18,500 km (cost RM 6++).

Ming, if you are looking for warranty, VW 5 years / Mercedes 4 years / JAPs 3 years.
BMW 2 years~

Hillgosh;689759 said:
Standard service interval is every 20,000 km, but the indicator will tell you to service your car around 10,0000-12,0000 km(in this case you have to pay for alternate service).
My experience was first service around 9000 km(free), second service around 18,500 km (cost RM 6++).

Hmmm.... thanks.

Well, it's only fair that ming gets all the facts before he makes the plunge - if he's not ready, he really shouldn't bite off more than he can chew - that would be irresponsible. I reckon if he still comes back to BMW ultimately, we'll know that he will love his ride :)

DJH;689776 said:
I think we lost another possible bimmer owner

Where got so fast!!! My head is now spinning because dont know which to buy. Need to wait till this weekend and test drive them all.

I originally plan to buy an Audi A6 but test drive a BMW and i swear that the car feels like it is stuck to the ground. Dont know how to explain but i just love it. From that day onwards it was BMW for me.

Not a single buyer of a 320d or a 520d ever regretted buying his/her car as I can recall.....and nobody has sold theirs off too.

docrayboy;689858 said:
Not a single buyer of a 320d or a 520d ever regretted buying his/her car as I can recall.....and nobody has sold theirs off too.
Damn straight Doc...

As they say, the proof is in somebody's action, not only their talking......that's why the comment I made....not a single forummer has sold off their 320d or 520d is very important.

A 320d buyer will be looking to buy a 325d, which we don't have yet. I don't think they will want a 325i or a 335i. Not heard a single one of them dumped their 320d for a 5 series. They all still young-at-heart. 60 pushing 20....hee hee.

You guys are actually so lucky ... BMW hasn't brought the diesel range into Singapore yet (at least not thru the authorized dealer). Mercedes started with the CLS 250CDI - but the prohibitive (punitive) road tax didn't make it a hot seller...

Hillgosh;689759 said:

Bro,i've done my 3rd services and my milleage clocked 32k km during my 3rd service last week..but from my understanding the free service will cover until 60k or 3 years ..correct me if i'm wrong..the servise adviser told me to service another 13k km or when the meter showing below than 5000 km to service(yellow signal on board)..

Wuk51;690152 said:
Bro,i've done my 3rd services and my milleage clocked 32k km during my 3rd service last week..but from my understanding the free service will cover until 60k or 3 years ..correct me if i'm wrong..the servise adviser told me to service another 13k km or when the meter showing below than 5000 km to service(yellow signal on board)..

WUK51, you mean BMW did not charge you for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd service? May i know which workshop you been servicing you car? Or, they did not change the engine oil on your 2nd visit, my SA told me that i can choose not to change the engine oil on 2nd service then it would be free.

Hillgosh;690163 said:
WUK51, you mean BMW did not charge you for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd service? May i know which workshop you been servicing you car? Or, they did not change the engine oil on your 2nd visit, my SA told me that i can choose not to change the engine oil on 2nd service then it would be free.

Hillgosh..normally i'll service my car when the check light show 5000 km and below..engine oil changed and free wiper..free means free..for info , i've done my first and second service at ingress auto and last week at ab jalan tun razak..all service change engine oil..and just for info they also replace my rear set of brake disc last week..and it is free..my last service consist of engine oil ,brake and diesel fuel filter..i've asked my SA if i'm not cover under BSRi this service normally will cost 2k ++...so i got it for free..

Wuk51;690166 said:
Hillgosh..normally i'll service my car when the check light show 5000 km and below..engine oil changed and free wiper..free means free..for info , i've done my first and second service at ingress auto and last week at ab jalan tun razak..all service change engine oil..and just for info they also replace my rear set of brake disc last week..and it is free..my last service consist of engine oil ,brake and diesel fuel filter..i've asked my SA if i'm not cover under BSRi this service normally will cost 2k ++...so i got it for free..

Not to forget bro...our car got their own logic calc when to service and this means if u drive your car very harsh your milleage to service will reduce..so the oil change have to be done immediate..if something happened BMW have to be the one to blame since they skip the oil change just to reduce the cost..

Sharing is caring..correct me if i'm wrong..

Argh ! Double standard. Must bring your statement to confront them. My 1st service replaced engine oil and wiper blade for free(of course free labour), but I paid 6++ for engine oil change on 2nd service.

Top Bottom