320d Powerkit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

docrayboy

Official Member
Hi guys!Met with the BMW Malaysia big wigs last night-and don't we have good news for all you 320d lovers! Good TT session with Presdent JohnJ there, Jarance, Albundy too.The 320d Powerkit is coming out within days...the fliers will be out soon-I will put it up when its been emailed to me.Cost price-a very attractive MR6800 without installation charges-depends on number of hours to install, I am told. They are right this minute working on a deal to give BMWCM Official Members 320d owners a 5% discount!Deatails will be finalised very soon about this special discount. Also look out for much closer ties/deals/events organisation between BMWCM and BMW Malaysia in the future!Stay tuned!:top::top::love:

Doc,

That is indeed good news for 320d owners. Plus a 5% discount for OM which is RM340.00. It is sufficient to pay for BMWCM registration & membership fees for 1 year.

Yeah we have a good meeting with BMW Malaysia.

Bunch of friendly chaps, those guys for BMW.MY..

and hopefully we will announce the good things later once we confirm it.

:listen:pss..sstt - BMW Factory Visit at Kulim

Great work doc! cheaper than earlier rumours. Hope the package comes with all the goodies we saw in the demo car

Can tell us more about the powerkit? the hp/torque gain?

nice one Ray. would love to see the package details soon as they are available!

herbert;659614 said:
Doc,

That is indeed good news for 320d owners. Plus a 5% discount for OM which is RM340.00. It is sufficient to pay for BMWCM registration & membership fees for 1 year.

Exactly Herbert! You've guessed our ultimate objective correctly!........now we will hopefully increase the club's OM membership roll list by 3 times hopefully with all the BMW Malaysia special deals for official members of BMWCM!

docrayboy;659690 said:
Yeap! only for the 320d cars-up to 201 hp and 420nm torque.

Wonder whether this Power kit can be deploy for e60 530d and F10 520d?

herbert;659700 said:
Wonder whether this Power kit can be deploy for e60 530d and F10 520d?

Nope I don't think can, Herbs......cannot for the 8 gear box of the F10 520d, nobody even mentioned anything about the E60 530d being Power Kitted by BMW Malaysia.

jarance;659646 said:
It for diesel engine. I dont think our petrol engine can use it.

Asking for my future car lar bro :D

docrayboy;659690 said:
Yeap! only for the 320d cars-up to 201 hp and 420nm torque.

ok, but do u think if we ramapped the ECU will get better result?

docrayboy;659733 said:
Nope I don't think can, Herbs......cannot for the 8 gear box of the F10 520d, nobody even mentioned anything about the E60 530d being Power Kitted by BMW Malaysia.

Doc,

Can you please check with your source from BMW whether Power kit applicable for e60 530d? And if so, what are the improvements for torque and HP?

herbert;661536 said:
Doc,

Can you please check with your source from BMW whether Power kit applicable for e60 530d? And if so, what are the improvements for torque and HP?

Ok Herbs...will do that.Also, 2mrw the fliers come out for the 320d Powerkit I am told.

zhul;659640 said:
Great work doc! cheaper than earlier rumours. Hope the package comes with all the goodies we saw in the demo car

The total amount of goodies in that car is about 50k!!

while the powerkit adds uooommpph to the car, still the torque is short lived and runs out of breath...thats one thing lack in diesel cars still...but for the mileage per fuel burn...its unchallenged...hehehe

Top Bottom