1996 728i (E38) Restoration - My Journey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ssmann;555995 said:
Thanks bro!!! Driving at 110kmh in the car feels like crawling la....maybe, i'll just live with the stone chips and keep driving the way I drive la...what in the world is a UDM for if not for driving the hell out offfffffff!!!!

Hahaha. E38 drivers all very ganas it seems. :vroam: :D

ssmann;555998 said:
Friends,

Anyone know of products that can be used to grind windscreen of minor stone chips and scrath marks....I read somewhere there is some carbonate powder that can be used to polish the screen....any insight, always grateful :top:

you may pm KC ..he may have the remedy for this matter ...

woiii pai ...stone chip small matter larrr ..ayaaa you'll get used to it soon ...

by the way you drive darm kaw kaw lorrr ..what a driver ...:0)

ICEMAN 13;556070 said:
you may pm KC ..he may have the remedy for this matter ...

woiii pai ...stone chip small matter larrr ..ayaaa you'll get used to it soon ...

by the way you drive darm kaw kaw lorrr ..what a driver ...:0)

Bro - thanks. Wei, I drive very normal la...I am not a stunt driver....but I really fruss with the stone chips la...now fed up already la....chip away la!!!!

ssmann;556072 said:
Bro - thanks. Wei, I drive very normal la...I am not a stunt driver....but I really fruss with the stone chips la...now fed up already la....chip away la!!!!

ayaa paii pop a chiiled one and the fruss will be gone ...just slam it to the pedal and enjoy the roar .....

next coming year paint again larrr ...

so when wanna have a few cold ones ??

ICEMAN 13;556075 said:
ayaa paii pop a chiiled one and the fruss will be gone ...just slam it to the pedal and enjoy the roar .....

next coming year paint again larrr ...

so when wanna have a few cold ones ??

I really need that man!!! Lets arrange something for next week...this week travelling. Will buzz you bro

Bro, chill, my car also got a few stone chips already. Two of my doors already got 'dings' Don't know why some people must park so close to our cars.

Vincent Hor;556086 said:
Bro, chill, my car also got a few stone chips already. Two of my doors already got 'dings' Don't know why some people must park so close to our cars.

Im sorry to hear that....its real annoying la

ICEMAN 13;556084 said:
paiii i've got a set of BBS for sale ...attached in the link ...you'll just need the lips to be polished and it will shine like no tomorrow ....

see if ya e34 needs a new look ...

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36922

sounds more like phudifarlina ... :)

Bro my 34 got very nice shoes already....with a little more budget need to find one for the 38....but nice rims man....Phudifarina!!!!! hahahahahah

Vincent Hor;556086 said:

After yr paint job??:eek:

Yes, the trips to Pasir Gudang and Kuala Selangor did some damage. Anyway I have the touch up paint from CMS and did the touch up myself.

initialM;556133 said:
After yr paint job??:eek:

andrewk;563302 said:
The ZTH's post is posted in 2008... I doubt its still available... and yes, its a replica.

The mudah one is nice tho... Ssmann remember this rim? :D

Yeah bro....I remember and I like...but no luit lor....

orang kaya how come say no luit? hehe

btw, ur vanos seal with me now...maybe can meet up later to pas it to u bro...tq again

YaZmEeN;563948 said:
orang kaya how come say no luit? hehe

btw, ur vanos seal with me now...maybe can meet up later to pas it to u bro...tq again

Bro....mana ada kaya...gua makan gaji aje....spent too much on cars this year wei......finance minister sudah issue ultimatum yang sudah dapat support from AG's chambers!!!! hahahahaha

No prob bro...that was contra for the goodies :top:

mizhan;563998 said:
so ssmann.. how many stonechips did you pick up yesterday :)

hahahaha....talk about rubbing it in bro....I ensured safe distance....that's why I kept QD dead last.....:motz:....will know today when I go back to give it a wash....too lazy and tired yesterday to lift a finger

But I really enjoyed the curves on the road leading to Genting Sempah....real fun...would have been awesome with the 34 and manual shift and LSD. 38 is tooo heavy for this sort of ride

Top Bottom