Wonderful Driving Routes in Malaysia!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
what about this route? i tried last month and thought it was pretty fun. gotta be careful of bikers and cyclists who frequent the route too...

semenyih --> semenyih dam --> titi --> kuala klawang --> broga --> semenyih

ess530i;418292 said:
what about this route? i tried last month and thought it was pretty fun. gotta be careful of bikers and cyclists who frequent the route too...

semenyih --> semenyih dam --> titi --> kuala klawang --> broga --> semenyih

Took the route for a wedding once in Jelebu. Nice country road. Then proceeded to Bandar Tun Razak, Muadazam Shah, went to Bt Ibam the site of an open cast iron mine and then spent a night at Summerset Resort.

Earlier part, there some slow traffic but towards the interior, good drive nice long clear straights. Not much traffic. Some sttetches are deserted.

Summons in the mail a few weeks later.

Hi excuse me guys, why nobody mention about on the way up Genting Highlands road.You can warm up by using the old karak road before entering Janda Baik and continue to eat the bigger corners on the way up tp Genting.:top:

Hi All,

I made a trip Kl - Kuantan - Sg Lembing

The road to Sg lembing about 40km from Kuantan is quite a nice drive too. Hilly with twisty bits. Apparently not the place to go during the monsoon season. Misty in the morning and lots of monkeys by the roadside. Sg Lembing looks like a town time left behind. Lots of old pre war shops and little hotels.

Was there on a Friday. The food at the town square is well known. see pics here:

http://shangsbmwe90.blogspot.com/

Top Bottom