Why we sell our BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;299646 said:
I am waiting for you to sell your Z4, such a lovely car and seldom drive somemore. So don't forget to let me know when it's time to let go of her :cool:

Oh yeah! Now, I've got myself a potential buyer. Will surely let u noe first thing once I've made the decision.:top:

raz451;299590 said:
waaaa....lama sudah hilang now suddenly wanna kacau me ah?

Z4 hardly go out of the garage la...paying instalment thru the nose but under-utilized. cannot drive it to work or to meet clients. why ah? how to secure a contract la when clients see me in a Z4 ...too flashy! while an X5 will make me look more serious!

[got such thing anot? just my thots...n blabbering as usual...]

In that case you should have bought a model and place it in the glass cupboard like what I do, sayang lah a lovely car...X5 unless you visit building site lain lah too bulky kan.

rezzy3181;299725 said:
In that case you should have bought a model and place it in the glass cupboard like what I do, sayang lah a lovely car...X5 unless you visit building site lain lah to bulky kan.

oh no worries, i have that too. bought a z4 die-cast model before i got the actual thing and it's still sitting handsomely on my desk!

Recently sold off my 325i SMG...now waiting for delivery of my 200BHP Golf GTI with the 6 speed DSG tranny...Topgear's car of the year in 2005 :)

sold my E30 cause "pening" of the rust here and there..... depan sampai belakang.... sikit here, sikit there... like wanna rebuilt the whole car , but dont have the mood.
" sok sing " sell the car and get another UDM la... hehe...

sold my E30 cause "pening" of the rust here and there..... depan sampai belakang.... sikit here, sikit there... like wanna rebuilt the whole car , but dont have the mood.
" sok sing " sell the car and get another UDM la... hehe...

Top Bottom