Why we sell our BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;272397 said:
Likewise, I let my missy drive E90, the men that drives Kelisa, Camry, Accord dare not disturbe... I have peace of mind.. :D

But now the E60 men still kacau her.. :cry:

heh put her in a black E38 ;)

my story is like i was happy shopping for toyata camry recently! went there twice. early this year the SA told me waiting periond 6month! WTF??? then went there again few months ago and the waiting period is 5month!! WTF???

so finally decided to get the bmw coz the SA told me waiting period within two weeks :) tat's the reason i got my bmw. first one :)

i hate to wait when i wanna buy something! 6months?? damn i probably change my mind thousand time during the 6months!

keeekeee;272771 said:
my story is like i was happy shopping for toyata camry recently! went there twice. early this year the SA told me waiting periond 6month! WTF??? then went there again few months ago and the waiting period is 5month!! WTF???

so finally decided to get the bmw coz the SA told me waiting period within two weeks :) tat's the reason i got my bmw. first one :)

i hate to wait when i wanna buy something! 6months?? damn i probably change my mind thousand time during the 6months!

errr bro.. I think "It's why you sell your udm and not why you buy one" :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrat on your new purchase. Hope you check out the thread of others..

Do join us for Friday TT where the members meet regulary. :rock:

will sell when i get bored with it. Upgrade? Other brand???????????????????????

jarance;272793 said:
errr bro.. I think "It's why you sell your udm and not why you buy one" :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrat on your new purchase. Hope you check out the thread of others..

Do join us for Friday TT where the members meet regulary. :rock:

opps sorry~ TT every Friday? CooL ... me kinda shy ... see how it goes. will try to join :)

I sold mine old one 6 years back due to maintenance. Changed to Japanese car and now thinking to own back one 3 series. Of all, i dont like the rear lamp.

Had an E36 325i, downgraded to E34 520i... why? Got junior and needed the bigger boot.:rolleyes: But now, the fuel consumption and SLOTHY performance is a killer....:43:

Anyone else?? Selling their UDM.. Care to share your experience? Advice for UDM/BMW Newbies are welcome

To upgrade. Thinking of parting with the E46 and Z4 for an X5. Been thinking about it since mid last year but nothing has been done yet. Reasons? Hoping for a windfall (menang lottery ke?) so that I can get the X5 without selling any of my present rides. LOL!

hi my freinds...it is true that E 36 eat a lot of fuel?
I plan to buy E 36..
need some advise..TQ

raz451;296406 said:
To upgrade. Thinking of parting with the E46 and Z4 for an X5. Been thinking about it since mid last year but nothing has been done yet. Reasons? Hoping for a windfall (menang lottery ke?) so that I can get the X5 without selling any of my present rides. LOL!

No need to sell the E46 & Z4. Just wait for next year the X5 price will drop further.
Then u'll hv E46 for daily drive, Z4 for weekend & X5 for off road drive hehehe:smokin:

I will never sell my BMW. Such a beautiful car. Gives me driving pleasure everyday. If I ever sell my BMW for other makes, I will probably end up buying BMW again. BMW is still the best! Banyak makan wang? Never mind..

initialM;299473 said:
No need to sell the E46 & Z4. Just wait for next year the X5 price will drop further.
Then u'll hv E46 for daily drive, Z4 for weekend & X5 for off road drive hehehe:smokin:

That would definitely be nice, wouldn't it? How I wish I can mint money to help maintain those. Or maybe be like some and sponge on others! Nah! I'll go by my means.

Whats wrong with you crazy kah got Z4 mau jual? you got hard top and soft still want X5. sorry kacau sama you.

rezzy3181;299529 said:
Whats wrong with you crazy kah got Z4 mau jual? you got hard top and soft still want X5. sorry kacau sama you.

waaaa....lama sudah hilang now suddenly wanna kacau me ah?

Z4 hardly go out of the garage la...paying instalment thru the nose but under-utilized. cannot drive it to work or to meet clients. why ah? how to secure a contract la when clients see me in a Z4 ...too flashy! while an X5 will make me look more serious!

[got such thing anot? just my thots...n blabbering as usual...]

raz451;299590 said:
Z4 hardly go out of the garage la...paying instalment thru the nose but under-utilized. cannot drive it to work or to meet clients.

I am waiting for you to sell your Z4, such a lovely car and seldom drive somemore. So don't forget to let me know when it's time to let go of her :cool:

Top Bottom